New here - Hi Everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I would have found this forum BEFORE I started vaping - but am so happy I found this page this morning while on a search to see if I could find somewhere locally to purchase some e-cigarettes since my last battery died on me this morning :(

I am on DAY 32 using the Firelight brand e-cigarette and they have been working GREAT for me until this past week when all three of my batteries stopped taking charges!! Panic set in this morning and I was lost as to what to do as I NEVER plan on smoking a regular cigarette again!

I thankfully had an old nicotrol inhaler and some unused cartridges around to fill in the nicotine need for a couple of hours - (Firelight IS sending me three new batteries, free of charge - but it could be a couple days).

Then made my husband take me on a hunt around town to see if we could find ANY type of e-cigarette locally. After a few stops - we went to a local Hooka Shop and lo and behold they did have an e-cig package called ECIGXOX and although it was not exactly what I wanted, I had to purchase as I did not want the risk of even wanting a regular smoke! Cost me $60 plus tax with one yr warranty - came with two batteries, one atomizer, one wall charger and one atomizer.

The girl that worked the counter said the batteries were not charged (they both were fully charged). Great flavor and huge vape - just do not like the pen-like length of them - but so far so good.

well, just wanted to share my 32 day success story and say hello!!

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Welcome to ECF!! Glad to hear you seem WELL on your way to never picking up a ciggie again!

Just to make sure you don't end up in the same boat again, I'd suggest you go to cignot and order yourself a MANUAL 510 kit, they're great! Or, if you can swing it, go straight for the EGo, it's battery life, depending on your vaping habits, of course, ranges anywhere from 6-10 hours.

Plus, it's shexy!! ;) :party:

Thanks all - I will check out EGO - even tho I am clueless about it!

Right now I have my new batteries on their way here as well as two boxes of medium cartridges (which I refill with my medium e-liquid). My batteries seem to last most of one day....

Also now have this new ECIGXOX which has amazing vapor and it came with 5 cartridges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread