new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

rita351

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2010
Florida
Hi everyone. I'm a new member and have had my e cig since April 9th. I purchased the firelight mico on the recommendation of a friend. I love the product and have not had a regular cigarette since April 19th. I was a pack to a pack and a half a day smoker for 31 years. I'm learning alot from this forum and have tried seveal different liquids that have been mentioned on this forums. This forum is greatly appreciated.

rita351

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2010
Florida
Welcome Rita! :)

I'm a newbie also, I started my first cart at 6:30 CST this morning and I think it just died after 17+ hrs, and I did fire up 2 analogs but only took a few drags from them. :oops:

Ray
That's great. The first week I was still smoking about 10 analogs a day. It was 12 days before I stopped the analogs completely.

justsomeguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2010
Texas
Hi everyone. I'm a new member and have had my e cig since April 9th. I purchased the firelight mico on the recommendation of a friend. I love the product and have not had a regular cigarette since April 19th. I was a pack to a pack and a half a day smoker for 31 years. I'm learning alot from this forum and have tried seveal different liquids that have been mentioned on this forums. This forum is greatly appreciated.

Welcome and congrats!
That is a great accomplishment - and I know how you feel. I never could have make the switch as easily as I did without the support of this forum.

Keep it up... and pass on the knowledge to the next group of future vapers.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread