Status
Not open for further replies.

syfy

ISO - Icy Lemon Drops
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
South Carolina
Greetings. :)

My name is Ian, 34 and have Multiple Sclerosis, (MS).

I smoked Marlboro Reds for 9 years. I stopped those and exclusively started smoking "Eclipse" since 2003. I've taken the Eclipse to 3 doctors, a General Physician as well as my 2 MS Neurologists. I explained how they worked, let them examine them and all I got in response was a interested "Huh!". Since that point no doctor has ever asked me to quit smoking, not once. I go for follow-ups and such and the listen to my breathing/lungs and I ask them how is everything in my chest. They tell me "That's it's clean and clear, no problems at all". So I know is was the correct decision I made to stop Marlboro and switch to Eclipse.

As a precaution, about 2 years ago, it was the first time I had found an e-cig, njoy. I got an Njoy, pen-style, and it served it's purpose. It helped me decide that I could be just as happy with an e-cig. Unfortunately a Njoy was like trying to go snorkeling and using a Cocktail Straw for breathing. I thought this would be great if the Atomizer could get hotter and we would be able to get more vapor.

After reading through threads, I've found out that a Joye 510 is the route I want to go for mroe vapor, and I'm already sold on the manual batteries and the PC pass-through USB cable.

Lately it's been getting more difficult to find local vendors that have any in stock, and that I keep getting replies back that their distributors have discontinued carrying them. I've verified through RJ Reynolds that the Eclipse are still being made.

Well, having MS doesn't really make it that easy to be running all over the place looking for them, so I've decided to stop the Eclipse, and switch to e-cig as my regular product.

Right now I'm left with 6 packs, those will get me about 6 to 7 days. Under normal circumstances I would have more time to search out different locations where I could find a supplier, but because of my present situation, I need to find a Reputable Vendor/Supplier that can take me order and get it out to me quickly, even to go FedEX or UPS if needed.

I want to place an order for:

1 x JOYE 510 starter kit
2 x Manual batteries
2 x Charger
1 x USB Battery Charger
1 x USB PC pass-through
4 x Atomizers
15 x pre-filled Vanilla carts (Nicotine Level: LOW)

I think that should be it, unless I'm missing something very important. I'm going with pre-filled cartridges for now, since it's just easier for me with the MS.

If you are a Supplier/Vendor and can fill this order and fill it quickly, I truly appreciate it. Please PM me with your website and how I can get in touch with you for the ordering of everything I need.

Being able to Vapor helps me relax and also relaxes muscles which helps to reduce Muscular/Nerve Pain from the Multiple Sclerosis, so that's why I have a very rushed need for this. I'm running low on those Eclipse cigarettes, so I want to make sure that I have something to replace the Eclipse with, so I'm not left without any pain/stress relief.

I sincerely appreciate you reading this, and I look forward to your contact.

I would like to get this moving as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help and cooperation.
I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Respectfully,

Ian

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
I don't use a 510 myself so no personal experience with buying them, but offhand I remember hearing good things about 510 deals from these US suppliers:
Cignot your Midwest Electronic Cigarette store.
rockymountainvapor.com

Reinforcing the Cignot recommendation. My niece ordered her 510 this past Thursday, it was packed and shipped on the same day and arrived yesterday (Saturday). We live in Florida and Cignot is in Chicago,I think.
Great prices, free shipping over a certain amount. Keep in mind, it's usually difficult to find everything at one place so don't be disappointed if you have to place orders at least two places.

Best wishes and welcome to the forum.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Try nhaler. If you scroll down to the list of vendors on this website they are there. That is the only place so far that I have found flavored carts for the 510. I haven't tried the vanilla yet (although I have placed an order and should receive it Tues or Wed) but the cappacino carts are killer! Love them!!!! They also carry the 510, and they are very prompt at getting their orders out. I have been very happy with the service I have gotten from them. I will probably be ordering all my stuff from them in the future.

www dot nhaler dot com is the addy I beleive. And good luck to you! =) Love my 510

syfy

ISO - Icy Lemon Drops
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
South Carolina
Try nhaler. If you scroll down to the list of vendors on this website they are there. That is the only place so far that I have found flavored carts for the 510. I haven't tried the vanilla yet (although I have placed an order and should receive it Tues or Wed) but the cappacino carts are killer! Love them!!!! They also carry the 510, and they are very prompt at getting their orders out. I have been very happy with the service I have gotten from them. I will probably be ordering all my stuff from them in the future.

www dot nhaler dot com is the addy I beleive. And good luck to you! =) Love my 510

JenJen,

Thank you for reccomending Nhaler.com. I placed my order with them at the beginning of the week, and the order arrived Thursday, (about 3 days).

Everything seems that it arrived just fine. 510 was wrong color, but I really don't care. The 5 carts I ordered were "High" level and should have been the "Low" level, but that'll just make the juice last longer.

I told him that a user by the name of JenJen from Southern California referred me to nhale.com. I'm not sure if he'll know who you are from that little info, and I'm not even sure if it matters anyway. lol

But Thanks. I was able to place my order and get it delivered quickly.

And I got the 3 flavor sampler pack of juice: Banana Split, Peach and Coffee. The carts I ordered in the 5 pack were Menthol.

Have a great weekend!!

- Ian

shivadance

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Nebraska, USA
Hi Ian/syfy - glad you got your supplies! I've ordered from Drew, great flavors. :)

I believe in carts he usually only carries the high nic. Not too many places sell prefilled carts in vanilla. If you decide to stay with prefilled I thought I'd pass on the websites I'm aware of.

e-Smokey Treats - Electronic Cigarette's, The healthy alternative to traditional tobacco cigarette's

Phil does not have vanilla in the 510 right now but usually carries it, and you can get it them in low nic.

The Electronic Cigarette Company (USA) Ltd. - SHOP - HOME

Carries 510 (called the Titan, but same thing) vanilla carts in all nic levels. Not on the cheap side... $1 per cart for 10.

Janty USA - USA SHOP || Shipping in USA

Janty has 510 (called the Dura) vanilla carts in all nic levels but they are closed at the moment.

Best of luck, keep on vaping!

syfy

ISO - Icy Lemon Drops
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
South Carolina
Hi Ian/syfy - glad you got your supplies! I've ordered from Drew, great flavors. :)

I believe in carts he usually only carries the high nic. Not too many places sell prefilled carts in vanilla. If you decide to stay with prefilled I thought I'd pass on the websites I'm aware of.

Best of luck, keep on vaping!

You know, since we cannot "Edit" our posts here, I couldn't change my previous post. I was mistaken, you are correct, there is only one strength of his carts. Not a problem though, they were really just a couple packs of carts until my order of empty carts come in.

Thanks for reminding me to correct myself.

:) - Ian

syfy

ISO - Icy Lemon Drops
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
South Carolina
Drew will know, he's here on the forum (suppliers are limited on where they can post)

Theres a section a little further down thats his area (nhaler subforum)

:D

Ak, ok, that's good to know, I had no idea. Thanks.

What's funny is that although I happen to be living in South Carolina now, I used to live in the town next to Drew when I used to live in New Jersey.

- Ian

syfy

ISO - Icy Lemon Drops
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
South Carolina
What is an eclipse? Is that a different brand of e-cig?

Pandora,

I guess you can call this a type of "Analog Vaping". :)

Several years back RJ Renyolds released a product called Eclipse. This was a cigarette that had a heating element in the end where you would normally light a cig, but the cigarette never burns. There is tobacco inside, but the tobacco never burns either. There is a thin layer of foil that surrounds the tobacco, that when you take a drag, the air that's going in gets heated, when the hot air hits the foil it condenses into hot water vapor/steam. The steam then heats the tobacco, pulls the nicotine out, and what you end up with is Steam and Nicotine, just like an
e-cigarette.

They have a website that tells you more about them, as well as places to get them too.

eclipse dot rjrt dot com

They have two different flavors. There was the Regular Tobacco Flavor, which were in a Blue Box, and Menthol Flavor, which were in a Green Box.

I started with the Blue box, but then the store where I had gotten them from in NJ ran out, so I decided to try the Menthol ones. I never really liked Menthol cigs, but when I tried these, it was like a Clean tasting, Minty Treat, so I just stuck with the Menthol ones after that.

They used to do Mail-Order, but then stopped and had them available in stores. Only vendors, it appears, have the ability to do Mail-Order now.

I've had an Njoy Pen-Style e-cig for a while now, but was never really happy with its performance, so I saved it for when there was low-stock of the Eclipse.

This past week, I got my JOY510, and its performance seems a lot better than the Njoy. I need to get a bunch of empty carts so I can make use of the multiple juices I got from Nhaler.com. I found a place that was selling empty carts for the JOY510 for like $2.39 for 10 of them. So I bought 100 of them. ;)

I hope that answers your question about Eclipse.

- Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread