New here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krandle

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Boston
Hi all,
I've been lurking and reading for a couple of weeks. I've read a lot of really helpful info here and made the leap to vaping 2 whole days ago. Thanks to the forum I avoided Blu and the other mall cart e cigs! I purchased my Joye510 from Awesome Vapor and am loving it! Still working on technique and learning the tricks of the trade, but learning fast thanks to all of you!

I'm 36 and have been smoking since I was about 14. I was a moderate smoker...maybe half a pack a day, but easily could do a pack a night when drinking. I made the choice to use the e cig as a tool to quit the habit and am blown away by what vaping has to offer and the sense of community amongst vapers. I wasn't expecting this at all!!! Holy cow, could vaping be more enjoyable than cigs?????

My wife is smoker, but isn't ready to give vaping a try and I'm not going to force it on her. I think she feels it's a little silly, but she was willing to give a quick try on my first night with the 510. Unfortunately, I had no idea what I was doing yet, so I didn't present her with the best experience...lol.

Anyway, good to be here and thanks for reading.

chose2live

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Arizona
Welcome! Lots of great peeps on here and loads of info and great advice..your at the right place.;)

My wife doesent even smoke but sharing the computer room with me she has been aware of all the research i have been doing. She cant help but overhear all the video reviews i have been checking out.

Heres the thing tho..lol...after her watching me try out all the gear thats been arriving in the post daily and watching me load cartos with juices and then vapin them...she has been lovin all the diff aromas..so much so she's grabbed me pv and had a vape!

Now, its..wow,i can get these with no nicotine?..yep...ohh and they do cute colours of batteries n cases n stuff...yep.. Its a hoot!

Gonna cost me a fortune...lol
Vape on!!!:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread