New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianG

Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
San Jose, Ca
Hey Ladies and Gentleman!

So I just joined ECF and I have learned so much from this place by reading questions posted by different members! Since joining this site I now know that I'm not alone in trying to figure out why the replacement vivi nova heads from vapor beast won't work with my vivi nova from vape dojo (pointy heads vs flat heads)!

I also went ahead and purchased the vamo from vapor beast for $74 complete kit with free shipping because of all the great reviews! This will be my first PV mod!

551842_4666815722255_1861063022_n.jpg

Right now I'm using a Esco e2 1100 mAh battery with a CE5 clearo and so far it's getting the job done!

The Vivi Nova in the pic doesn't have a head in it yet since I bought the wrong replacements. It's ok I got a new vivi coming in the mail tomorrow with the vamo!;)

My goal is to learn how to re-wick the heads to save time and money for happier vaping :)

Awesome site looking forward to future learning!

Last edited:

BrianG

Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
San Jose, Ca
Welcome! I'm new here as well, like you can't tell by the post count!
I have no experience with vivi novas yet, but I sure do hope you get it straightened out.
LOL no worries you're not alone:) I'm trying to get my post count up too so I can start posting in the classified section:)

well I found out there's several versions out there and when buying replacement heads, there is the 2.0 and 2.5 I ended up with 5 heads that I couldn't even use on my tank so I just decided to buy another tank to fit them, no harm no foul since now I have an extra different colored tube if I want to change the look of my device!

BigLungs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Champaign, Illinois
LOL no worries you're not alone:) I'm trying to get my post count up too so I can start posting in the classified section:)

well I found out there's several versions out there and when buying replacement heads, there is the 2.0 and 2.5 I ended up with 5 heads that I couldn't even use on my tank so I just decided to buy another tank to fit them, no harm no foul since now I have an extra different colored tube if I want to change the look of my device!
Hey there you go, that's the way to make the best of a bad situation! Glad you figured it out.

remo4u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
india
classified is addiction,i spent lots of money , so bee ready guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread