New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
20200213_221552.jpg
20200213_221616.jpg
Welcome, I love my pico squeeze squonk mod with the wasp nano on,so small but incredible flavour, very easy to build coils on the wasp, just get some plain round wire, 26g,preferably stainless steel and wrap a coil using miniature screwdriver set,use the 3mm one, stick some cotton in and you good to go, I love your green tank, very unusual.

Last edited:

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
I bought one of the diablo tanks couple of years ago and a box of different size coils

I always thought it mite blow up In my face so I never used it lol it’s sitting in the cupboard in a box

View attachment 869433 View attachment 869435 Welcome, I love my pico squeeze squonk mod with the wasp nano on,so small but incredible flavour, very easy to build coils on the wasp, just get some plain round wire, 26g,preferably stainless steel and wrap a coil using miniature screwdriver set,use the 3mm one, stick some cotton in and you good to go, I love your green tank, very unusual.

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
You are already experienced in vaping, maybe try building your own coils, the wasp is amazing and would suit your pico, I've had the same coil in for about 4 weeks and not changed the cotton yet,small coil and amazing flavour, my rtas are something different when it comes to having to change the cotton, last about 5 days at the most, I just pulse the gunk off and rewick when needed, but yeah the little wasp nano is a fantastic little tank, as yours is not the squeeze pico you would have to drip it, but good luck in your vaping experience, try different things, and don't give up,nice to chat to you

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
I do have this I don’t know if people still use the diablo I bought a box of ready made coils different sizes,maybe I should watch a YouTube video

When you could buy all these from eBay

You are already experienced in vaping, maybe try building your own coils, the wasp is amazing and would suit your pico, I've had the same coil in for about 4 weeks and not changed the cotton yet,small coil and amazing flavour, my rtas are something different when it comes to having to change the cotton, last about 5 days at the most, I just pulse the gunk off and rewick when needed, but yeah the little wasp nano is a fantastic little tank, as yours is not the squeeze pico you would have to drip it, but good luck in your vaping experience, try different things, and don't give up,nice to chat to you

Last edited:

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
The coils you got are probably not the best, every vaper I know has a box of them, but the hive coils (if that is what they are) are pretty good and dual will come out about .25 ohms maybe more ,maybe less cause demon killer coils are not perfect but good to try building, just make sure your wick is tight but not too tight and the tails are not overly stuffed into the juice holes, the tails will need thinning, just use the pointed thing out of a little precision screwdriver set, remember the juice holes only have to be dammed not stuffed up,plenty into on how to get it right in the threads on this forum, I look forward to you saying you sorted it and its fantastic :thumbs::thumbs:

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
Thanks for the help:)

The coils you got are probably not the best, every vaper I know has a box of them, but the hive coils (if that is what they are) are pretty good and dual will come out about .25 ohms maybe more ,maybe less cause demon killer coils are not perfect but good to try building, just make sure your wick is tight but not too tight and the tails are not overly stuffed into the juice holes, the tails will need thinning, just use the pointed thing out of a little precision screwdriver set, remember the juice holes only have to be dammed not stuffed up,plenty into on how to get it right in the threads on this forum, I look forward to you saying you sorted it and its fantastic :thumbs::thumbs:

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Hey, I am so not qualified to give you advice, but just wanted to say most of those multi-coil sets are too low ohm, but I think you chose a good one... hope you find some that work for you. Someone else told me to try simple "rectangular wire" Ni80... you might be surprised that you don't need "fancy" coils.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
My biggest issues with RTAs is leaking... minor leaking is OK, but I get freaked out when it "pisses" on my mod. I have one that is fine but after sitting all night, leaks a little bit (not a big deal bu annoying) Still the flavor is so good... worth it I guess. Sometimes I get so worried about leaking I over compensate and get "dry-hits"... it really is a fine line with wicking, but when you get it right, it's worth it.

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
70/30
seems to be the only one the place I buy my juice From does,

maybe I need to shop around for a different play but they do great deals on juice,and since San Francisco banned flavored juice ,some companies won’t ship to sf now

Didn't follow every detail of this thread, but what VG/PG juice are you using? Thin (too much PG) juice will tend to leak more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread