New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
that’s a lot of juice
My diablo leaking
Like crazy,I watched a few YouTube vids and I don’t know what’s going on

That's good to know (stupid regs... none of it makes sense)
The only reason I asked was because Mt Baker Vapor has a "mystery box" deal... you get 4 lbs of juice (around 40 bottles) for $4 (only in 0mg nic but you can add your own nic)

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
I wicked it like the goblin mini after watching a few vids,no more leaks I couldn’t understand how people were wicking the diablo with such short wicks without leaks,everytime I tried it the juice was just coming out of the bottom of the tank..

you in San Francisco as well I’m out in the sunset

Here's a short video about doing the wicks on a Diablo (excuse the cursing and heavy metal music):

Also, you might try thicker juice (higher VG)

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
:pI’m glad I got it working,my first rebuild tank,my brother-in-law has a bussiness in Asia selling juice and all sorts of stuff I’m going to get some stuff off him try and rtda
Try get the family discount from him

Here's another one (he mentions the top o-ring):

I'm in central CA. Lived up in the Sierra mountains for 10 years (loved it except too much snow) Back down in the city now.

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah I’m using 70% VG
And some bee hive coils I bought a kit couple of years ago,had them in the cupboard with the diablo

Just curious, what size coils are you using (inside diameter)? Smaller coils may not allow enough cotton to prevent leaking. Obviously, larger coils may not fit in tighter spaces of some RTAs. You didn't say what VG/PG ratio your juice is. 70 % VG should work well (50/50 is only for other things like pods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread