New High Resolution Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blech

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2008
Lake Ozark, Mo
:facepalm: Yes... I need to read...

I thought that you were taking the pictures and wanted feedback prior to hiring a pro to retake the photos...

Sorry... trying to multitask and it's obviously not my thing.

Shots do look great, imho! and, I do like the bejeweled ends on your line of ecigs. I'll make a note of that for my wife's next birthday.

-C

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Here is one of those beautiful pictures:

specialty.jpg

Nice job finding that guy,Bill. I really love these photos.....you can clearly see the quality and the pearlized finish. And I also like that the Hendu shows up perfectly as a solid stainless steel e-cig and not a painted one.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I need those white ones for driving. I really need an e-cig that looks like a regular cigarette. I don't want to be pulled over and asked all kinds of questions about what I'm using. I've read several accounts from people who were using big mods and subsequently pulled over and iterrogated by the cops.

I think you should definitely use the pictures. It shows clearly your products. As a new vapor it has been frustrating to me to order and then receive a product that did not look the way I thought it would because the pictures were unclear. I may vape to not smoke, but I want to look good doing it!

Heartisan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
North Cali
These are some of the best pictures I've seen on any ecig site.

I have switched to long life battery mods, but I hate to admit that now I'm seriously thinking of
getting the Hendu stainless for nights out. It's just so pretty! Love the "jewel" and the colors on all of them.
I'll show my hubby - perfect birthday gift for me! :lol:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
These are some of the best pictures I've seen on any ecig site.

I have switched to long life battery mods, but I hate to admit that now I'm seriously thinking of
getting the Hendu stainless for nights out. It's just so pretty! Love the "jewel" and the colors on all of them.
I'll show my hubby - perfect birthday gift for me! :lol:

hate to admit it??? no way!!! be proud....then come on over and hang with the bad girls :) Have you seen the Pitbull? That might change the hubbies mind about bling!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread