The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New High Resolution Pictures

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by billster88, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. billster88

billster88 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2008
    canada
    Hey Guys...got some new product pics on the site...can I get some feedback?...just wanted to know what you guys thought...before I pay this photographer more money to take anymore shots...lol..thanks:facepalm:

2. Blech

Blech Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2008
    Lake Ozark, Mo
    :2c: Shots look great to me... save the money!

3. billster88

billster88 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

May 19, 2008
    canada
    so you mean he did a good job on the pics?...or you meant save my money and don't use this guy?..lol...:2c:

4. Blech

Blech Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2008
    Lake Ozark, Mo
    :facepalm: Yes... I need to read...

I thought that you were taking the pictures and wanted feedback prior to hiring a pro to retake the photos...

Sorry... trying to multitask and it's obviously not my thing.

Shots do look great, imho! and, I do like the bejeweled ends on your line of ecigs. I'll make a note of that for my wife's next birthday.

-C

5. Yankee802

Yankee802 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2010
    Panama City, Florida
    Nice pics Bill, well done, shows the product line very nicely and in high detail.

6. sulld58

sulld58 Full Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    They look great! Thinking about gettin a new color to jazz things up a bit. Change batteries to match my purse. LOL

7. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Here is one of those beautiful pictures:

[​IMG]

Nice job finding that guy,Bill. I really love these photos.....you can clearly see the quality and the pearlized finish. And I also like that the Hendu shows up perfectly as a solid stainless steel e-cig and not a painted one.

8. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I need those white ones for driving. I really need an e-cig that looks like a regular cigarette. I don't want to be pulled over and asked all kinds of questions about what I'm using. I've read several accounts from people who were using big mods and subsequently pulled over and iterrogated by the cops.

9. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    good point...I've read them to. and not just at the ecf forum. The case that comes with a SS kit is a nice touch too....for maintaining the realistic look. Unfortunately the Royale is out of stock...but you are at the top of the waiting list Tweety....along with your motorcycle riding friend. :)

10. Ravens Rose

Ravens Rose Super Member ECF Veteran

The white would be next on my list after the Pink & Hendu.... unless we can convince Bill to change the Jet for us.... then the white will get bumped back 1!

Yes Bill.... the pics look great!

11. I think you should definitely use the pictures. It shows clearly your products. As a new vapor it has been frustrating to me to order and then receive a product that did not look the way I thought it would because the pictures were unclear. I may vape to not smoke, but I want to look good doing it!

12. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
  13. sulld58

sulld58 Full Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    The pictures look great and show the real deal.

14. Heartisan

Heartisan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2010
    North Cali
    These are some of the best pictures I've seen on any ecig site.

I have switched to long life battery mods, but I hate to admit that now I'm seriously thinking of
    getting the Hendu stainless for nights out. It's just so pretty! Love the "jewel" and the colors on all of them.
    I'll show my hubby - perfect birthday gift for me! :lol:

15. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    hate to admit it??? no way!!! be proud....then come on over and hang with the bad girls :) Have you seen the Pitbull? That might change the hubbies mind about bling!;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.