• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Job at Insurance Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilroy2.0

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Madison, WI
So my new job is at a life insurance company. I have been unemployed for over a year now so I have not had a job since I started vaping. I looked over all of my PVs and decided on the stick do to the fact that it looks the least like an electronic cigarette and it had a real cool leather carrier that hooks on my belt.

So I am sitting at the lunch table, I have finished my lunch and I reach over and take a hit off of my Stick. I did not make a big deal out of it just did it real sly like and I held in the vaper until there was nothing to exhale.

Someone at the table said what is that I said it is my nicotine inhaler, I use it so I don't smoke. Everyone was like that is cool. Later someone one said that would be cooler if when you used it smoke would come out like you were really smoking. :rolleyes: Someone said ya they make those they sell those at the mall but they look like real cigarettes. I did not say a word and everybody was happy.

:cool: Gena the stealth vaper!

Kilroy2.0

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Madison, WI
Actually Doll, can I call you Doll? - I didn't think so - I think YOU MAY BE ON TO SOMETHING! We don't REALLY need Smoke/Vapor do we? It would be a WHOLE NEW WORLD for us (think about it) totally stealth:rolleyes::p;):D

How does that saying go.. I don't care what you call me as long as you don't call me late for vaper. Wait that's not right!?!

We don't need the vapor but is sure is so much more satisfying to see that big cloud when I exhale.

But if not seeing it means I can get my nic at work and not stand out in the WI winter or smell like smoke then I do not need to see vaper.

Gena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread