No you can't

tc1

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 26, 2011
    Ohio
    the alchemist:7882456 said:
    Yeah I saw that last night, very gadget-y and imo, not worth the few bucks saved compared to a ProVari, made in USA and with an almost cult-like following.

Ugh ... people need to stop mentioning the Provari in EVERY thread devoted to another APV.

To the op. They'll be sold for around $100 for the kit and many of us are impressed with the feature list. If the hardware is found to be relaible and accurate its going to be a game changer. joyetech has decent quality control so we are all hoping for the best.

the alchemist

Oct 30, 2012
    Montreal, Canada
    Ugh ... people need to stop mentioning the Provari in EVERY thread devoted to another APV.

To the op. They'll be sold for around $100 for the kit and many of us are impressed with the feature list. If the hardware is found to be relaible and accurate its going to be a game changer. Joyetech has decent quality control so we are all hoping for the best.

Just trying to help, will not be caught doing that anymore!

tA71ana

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 26, 2012
    Round N Round the Mulberry Bush

To the op. They'll be sold for around $100 for the kit and many of us are impressed with the feature list. If the hardware is found to be relaible and accurate its going to be a game changer. Joyetech has decent quality control so we are all hoping for the best.

I agree. Not everyone wants or can afford a Provari..
    I like the look and functionality of the eVic. I don't see my self vaping past 5v anyway.

tc1

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 26, 2011
    Ohio
    the alchemist:7882521 said:
    Just trying to help, will not be caught doing that anymore!

Np. It's just some of us are starting to feel a growing animosity on the boards due to people instantly dissmissing new products and recommending something else.

Ecf is a great community and no one wants to see it become divided because of all the ranting and arguing over subjectivity/preference. No hate .. just vape! ;)

Titanium

Moved On
    Oct 19, 2012

Wow
    I just contacted my supplier and they'll offer them for $40 a kit.

amadteaparty

Oct 2, 2012
    Los Angeles
    I'll wait and let others be the guinea pig. And that means waiting at least 6 months, maybe a year to see how they hold up. It could at least be a good back up if nothing else for that proven unit (name not mentioned).

I do this with every new product. It might be exciting to have something cool and brand new, but there are just so many unforeseen things that can go wrong. I also tend to use things until they break or stop working for what I need them to do... then replace them at that point. Although with e-cigs I do make sure I have a backup of something reliable so that I don't ever need to go get a pack.

God this probably makes me sound like an old man, but it's solid advice hahahaha

Thompson

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    North of NorCal
    salt.bmp

:p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread