Status
Not open for further replies.

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Hey guys,

Had this question asked many times. I will answer it here. I do not carry but a few 30ml sizes. Why, you ask? Because I have carried 30 ml in everything I have before and if it does not sell in 60 days, I sell it at discount. I just do not like juices setting around in the refrigerator that long even though they will go up to 2 years.

Plus, nearly everyone I talk to refills their 10ml bottles with the 30ml so they don't have to carry the big bottles around.

And finally, the 30ml are the same price as the 10ml.

So, we got that out of the way.

I have some of the best strawberry I have ever tasted coming from Italy. Also have some wild cherry which taste better to me than regular cherry or black cherry IMO.

Don

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
Hey Don, I'm the guy from hamilton that called you today. I'm glad to find a vendor in my area. I'm thinking of wandering your way tomorrow. I'll call first and see if your around. I had a question, do you carry anything compatable with the kr808d-1 batts? Thats what I have now.
I may have to buy some of that strawberry!

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Thanks TXParamedic, I sold a heck of a lot of it for a while, then it dropped off. There are cycles like that for certain juices.

I am refining my USA Mix, Desert Ship, and Back & Wild and maybe a Turkish blend. Maybe you can test them for me probably next week.

I also have the new Trustfire dual chargers and the Voltage Indicators up on the site now. Located under Box Mods.

Don

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
Ackkkkkkk!!!! Your scaring me!!......Ok Rick get a grip. I guess I can admit it's possible to improve the black & wild just don't lose the current recipe! That is some good juice!

I'd love to test for you and I think we are up to eight vapers in the office now so we can pass it around! I've tried a lot of juice in the last what? two months and there is a lot of good stuff out there but the list of juices I'd buy again is pretty short.
Your Ry4, black & wild and now that I've tried it apple tobacco are at the top of that list. I make SURE I have plenty on hand I've got about 50ml of Ry4 and thats about as low a reserve as I'm comfortable with!
You've got a knack for the tobacco flavors Don. keep it up!

TxParamedic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
The great State of Texas
Great! I'm gonna have to order some different juices. I thought I was set had about five flavors I really like then it seems like I hit a wall and nothing taste good. Does that happen often?
I'm hoping if I lay off the RY4 and my other favs for a few days I'll get over it but that leaves me vaping a bunch of stuff I didn't like that much to start with!

I know I like the chocolate mint, the Cinnamon Pear sounds good. Any other suggestions?

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Yes, that does happen. I only have a few customers that buy the same juice over and over.

I hope to have all of my flavors available in the next week so my customers can come in the shop and test them. I have turned the Lobby of the sign shop in to an E-cig store. We are still working on it but should be finished shortly.

We will be open half a day Saturday.

Don

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
No, I won't do that. This is actually helping me get a few more hours off. I spend about 12-16 hours a day answering the phone, emails and taking care of customers along with ordering products in the middle of the night. My local base has picked up so much I had to do this. It will be good for all.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread