New Juice Maker Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kr808d1

Moved On
Jan 8, 2010
Round Rock , Tx
The site needs to look more professional and needs more information on it. I want to know more about about the liquid and why I should buy from this site.
Do you need a note from his mommy too ? Damn the dude isn't even open yet . Give him a break , I have seen worse from other places that have been around a while . Hell some of the sites I have seen can't even spell right . The dude has a great site IMO .

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
OK, got a friend who has been mixing up some fun things, and is about to open up a new store soon! He should be stocking about 100 flavors, will be mixing in both high quality food grade, even Kosher PG and VG (yes, can do 100% VG), should be able to mix just about any combo you can think of! Tried one of his Signature flavors, a wonderful Hickory Smoke juice that is so addicting! He is VERY close to opening, final supplies are just coming in now, and he will be having a special code for us ECF'ers for a nice discount, too! A very nice guy, so be on the look out for what could be your next favorite supplier!

Sorry, can't give a name or site yet, (I promised!), but be sure he will bend backwards to make you happy! BTW, I have NO financial interest in his business, and am in no way connected except by friendship. So when he opens, I hope you all will give him a try, he is fellow vaper, and knows what quality juice means.

Let you know more when I can!
added to my list, will definitely try some of those flavors.

kr808d1

Moved On
Jan 8, 2010
Round Rock , Tx
A great site? I guess you have low standards. I don't want to be inhaling juice into my lungs that is mixed in some garage by some dude, without having any idea about the actual process. A website with some more information might make me feel a little better about that. How hard is it to be professional?
Not at all low standards . I believe this site may not be completely finished . Did you even read the original post ? What do you actually want to know ? Most sites I have been to have very little information . I guess you can not please every one . I myself will give him a shot . I have no guaranties how any of these people mix their stuff . Neither do you ... even if they type it up on their sites .

Last edited:

Spiker

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Santa Cruz Mountains
So, I am going to stay out of this thread for now, I have no wish to violate the rules of this forum, but I will enjoy reading it! Although I am not afiliated with this business, I don't want anything taken incorrectly, and will lurk here from time to time. Thanks to all for giving valued opinions, I am sure the owner will be on here as soon as he is registered as a vendor on this forum, and can talk to you all more! Thanks again!

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
So, I am going to stay out of this thread for now, I have no wish to violate the rules of this forum, but I will enjoy reading it! Although I am not afiliated with this business, I don't want anything taken incorrectly, and will lurk here from time to time. Thanks to all for giving valued opinions, I am sure the owner will be on here as soon as he is registered as a vendor on this forum, and can talk to you all more! Thanks again!

If you really aren't a part of the company then how would you be violating forum rules? :confused:

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
If you really aren't a part of the company then how would you be violating forum rules? :confused:

I just hope there won't be a burn notice out 2 months down the road

not knocking it ,, and I am not saying anything as fact

just be cautious about a place just saying that's all..... unless someone who I (my opinion) find creditable here experiences this place and gives a great review I don't know if I would be on the list.

I also hope that this said person registers here so we can have some interactions first..... just don't post a 100th post contest if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread