radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
this is it i think
Link to AromaEjuice.com

That is our site www.aromaejuice.com However it won't go live till Friday.

I like the juice names and think that is pretty cool. Does anyone else agree to that. I also like Helen A Basket idea with a cool poem. Although English lit was not a strong subject for me when I attended undergrad. (I is a communication major :D)

A couple more suggestions or ideas would help. Then we will post the rules for the contest and start date. Like I said it will be limited to the first 100 responses then it will be locked. It will be held on the weekend so people that work and are unable to play during the weekdays will still have a chance. We need to help Smokey Joe out and not take up a ton of useless bandwidth. Don't worry these suggestions will be used for another contest that I will have next month. I'm so excited about helping other members out. My goal is to make sure you are 100% happy with my product and services. This contest is just a way to introduce myself and my services.

Last edited:

Belledonna

Apr 8, 2009
NJ
I think you should Trivia your website. Ask 10 or so trivia questions regarding your website. The first person to get all question correct will win the contest. This will really give everyone a chance to check out your new site and products....You could I'm sure come up with fun trivia questions regarding your site as you go live!!!!!Simple & Fun!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
  • Deleted by radiokaos

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I think you should Trivia your website. Ask 10 or so trivia questions regarding your website. The first person to get all question correct will win the contest. This will really give everyone a chance to check out your new site and products....You could I'm sure come up with fun trivia questions regarding your site as you go live!!!!!Simple & Fun!

I like it and it makes you visit my site to check me out. The only problem with that is the site is in its infancy right now so it might be too easy.

I also want to state that all of the prizes listed in my post mentioned earlier will be awarded. I will not retract my offer...period. I stand by my word and will live up to my end of the contest. If for some reason this thread is locked then I will randomly choose the winners via RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service

I want to be fair to everyone and want to thank you for expressing interest in my site and products.

www.aromaejuice.com will go live on Friday and I can't wait to help the community out.

Also if you have suggestions on what you would like from a juice supplier please let me know.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
A trivia contest or scavenger hunt on your website. Scavenger hunt probably is my favorite. Yes contest over the weekend so more can be of work & play.

Sorry Sexi, I almost posted in your post. I'm new to this sub mod thing.

You are making me work... :)

I also wanted to be fair to everyone so only one prize per person. Also only one entry per person. I hope you all understand. If ECF had a escrow account I would send the prizes right now to be given out after the weekend. Like I said I will not retract these prizes like other vendors are doing.

Simply put, if you win you will get something.

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
I'm against the 100th post idea. That goes by so fast and doesn't give a lot of people an opportunity to win.

Do you have names for your juice? As many suppliers as there are out there, it would take some creativity to come up with new and unusual names for your juice. You could have a poll and prize for each juice name. That would be fun. Anything but the 100th post idea. Some people are burned on that.

How about a jingle contest for your company?
Or a cool company saying for your homepage?
Or a contest for guessing how many kits you sell on opening day?

Looking forward to your opening. Good luck!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I'm against the 100th post idea. That goes by so fast and doesn't give a lot of people an opportunity to win.

Do you have names for your juice? As many suppliers as there are out there, it would take some creativity to come up with new and unusual names for your juice. You could have a poll and prize for each juice name. That would be fun. Anything but the 100th post idea. Some people are burned on that.

How about a jingle contest for your company?
Or a cool company saying for your homepage?
Or a contest for guessing how many kits you sell on opening day?

Looking forward to your opening. Good luck!

Hey Jo:

My concern is unnecessary bandwidth. Some of the contest held on ECF in the past were crazy. Do I really need 10,000 posts for a contest? In addition to that, the contest could be pulled if the post count goes too high. What would you recommend when it comes to a post count / entry?

I think that one entry per person is fair to the rest of the community but I could be wrong (my wife tells me that all the time).

I'm open to suggestions as long as we don't take advantage of the forum and SJ's policies. I like your ideas and I think you are on to something. Juice names are always cool and that might work. Lets see what others have to say.

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Well after taking part in several of the number of posts contests, I don't think they are a good idea. The only people who can participate are pretty much the same people who can sit on this forum all day or however long it takes. People who work come home and see it's all over with. Plus I'm sure any number you come up with will irritate SJ with his bandwidth. We have a lot of creative people on this forum. Come up with something that makes people put their thinking caps on and can also be fun. It can also allow people from many time zones to participate too. Just put a time limit on it, say like 48 or 72 hours. Announce it in advance and give people time to plan for it if they want to participate. As for the juice names you can have a contest for one juice at a time so it doesn't mess with the bandwidth and also will allow more people to participate. Same with the poem or slogan idea. Trivia is good too as long as you don't make it too hard for the trivia impaired. LOL (me) I also don't think banners or anything computer activated is a good idea because there are a lot of computer impaired people here (me) also.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Well after taking part in several of the number of posts contests, I don't think they are a good idea. The only people who can participate are pretty much the same people who can sit on this forum all day or however long it takes. People who work come home and see it's all over with. Plus I'm sure any number you come up with will irritate SJ with his bandwidth. We have a lot of creative people on this forum. Come up with something that makes people put their thinking caps on and can also be fun. It can also allow people from many time zones to participate too. Just put a time limit on it, say like 48 or 72 hours. Announce it in advance and give people time to plan for it if they want to participate. As for the juice names you can have a contest for one juice at a time so it doesn't mess with the bandwidth and also will allow more people to participate. Same with the poem or slogan idea. Trivia is good too as long as you don't make it too hard for the trivia impaired. LOL (me) I also don't think banners or anything computer activated is a good idea because there are a lot of computer impaired people here (me) also.

I too totally agree with some of the silly contest out there and would not want to participate either. Bella, Hella Handbasket gave great suggestions as well as yourself. I like the idea of naming my juices. But how can you name my juice if you have not tried it yet? I really like your idea for naming the flavors poll as well. Maybe I can offer a gift of some free juice to the person with the best name suggestion for my juices.

I mentioned before I would like to hold during the weekend so others can play. I think the 48 hour time frame should also be fair. I don't think a post count should matter but I'm trying to go by the rules without upsetting SJ, or other vendors. We are all here to help each other out. I don't want to sift 1,000's of posts either. That being said what do you think is fair?

I passionately believe in PV's and speak to people about it every day. I have donated several kits to SRO's (School Resource Officers) so they can show the parents and teachers what to look out for if their kids are vaping. In fact, I'm meeting with three School Districts in Phoenix to have them address new concerns for nicotine use in our High schools. I want to do more then just be another vendor on this forum.

Lastly, I only want to ship in the USA so please no entries from outside the United States. Sorry boys and gals up North.

Last edited:

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
Well I don't think we need to try your juice in order to have a naming contest. We all pretty much know what those flavors taste like. Some are just better than others. :)

Kudos for the work you are doing with the schools. That will earn our industry some brownie points. Not to mention brownie points for you with our members.

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
As far as the contest for each individual name:

You could say you will take the first 10 (or 6 or 8)names you like and then the suggestion thread will be done. Then put those names in a poll and let the members pick. Put a time limit on the poll and the one that gets the most hits in that time limit wins. The person who suggested that name will get the prize.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Well I don't think we need to try your juice in order to have a naming contest. We all pretty much know what those flavors taste like. Some are just better than others. :)

Kudos for the work you are doing with the schools. That will earn our industry some brownie points. Not to mention brownie points for you with our members.

Thanks for your input. You are right we all know the name of the juices.

In regards to the local schools here in AZ, I'm taking a active role to make sure Educators and Parents are well aware of the E Cig. Its kind of a personal quest for me.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
How about this idea. Go to your original Trivial Pursuits game. Ask one question from each category. The first person to get all questions answered correctly gets the first prize. The second person gets the second prize and so on. You start the contest at a predetermined time on the weekend. This way you can monitor the posts, tell us when you have winner #1, etc and then end the contest when the last prize is awarded. This way every one knows when the contest starts and has an equal advantage, the contest won't go on for days or even hours and you can control the number of posts to keep it small.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
So when are you going to decide? Just curious.

Announcement will be made tomorrow and either the contest will be held this Weekend or next. I'm still up in arms about the contest. With all the great suggestions it is hard to tell. I'm getting orders already from some friends and I have not published the website yet.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I like the juice names and think that is pretty cool
Thank you! =)
I think it cool to see some fun names added to the juices, and for a future contest you can have us design a logo for each juice.. maybe give a bottle of that juice they designed the logo for for free.
I will be awaiting your opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread