Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Thank you! =)
I think it cool to see some fun names added to the juices, and for a future contest you can have us design a logo for each juice.. maybe give a bottle of that juice they designed the logo for for free.
I will be awaiting your opening.

That will be this weekends contest. I will start a thread and let the members of ECF choose some of my Aroma EJuice names. We will put up a poll after that and let the members decided the names for Aroma Ejuice.

Also there will be a trivia contest as well. Not your typical triva pursuit but Aroma Ejuice Trivia. We will run that next week.

I will ask the members to put on their thinking caps and give me some cool names of the juices we have. I will also list the rules. I would like to have some other cool contests as well. To keep the polls and threads to a minimum we will only be naming a few juices. We will also have a simple thread on what you would like to see in the future. I will select a few people from that thread (Random numbers) and they will win as well. Give me a few hours to get the next thread up.

Lastly, If someone is handy with Banners and logos I would be more then happy to donate juice as well to the artist that comes up with the best logo. How about 2 (30 ML) bottles of your choice for Ejuice, carry case, and a car charger adapter?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Are they supposed to go live today? site says coming soon still..just checked

Still working out the shopping cart and photos so it might be a little later then I thought (might be late night or tomorrow). It will be up and I will make an announcement here when she goes live.

If you need juice NOW, just let me know and I will hold it for you.

Thanks so much for your patience and I can't wait to help out other vapers.

Last edited:

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
I like it and it makes you visit my site to check me out. The only problem with that is the site is in its infancy right now so it might be too easy.

I also want to state that all of the prizes listed in my post mentioned earlier will be awarded. I will not retract my offer...period. I stand by my word and will live up to my end of the contest. If for some reason this thread is locked then I will randomly choose the winners via RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service

I want to be fair to everyone and want to thank you for expressing interest in my site and products.

www.aromaejuice.com will go live on Friday and I can't wait to help the community out.

Also if you have suggestions on what you would like from a juice supplier please let me know.

I noticed no one really gave you any input on this, so I thought I would.

I'd like sample packs where I could choose my own flavors.
I'd like GLASS bottles.
I'd like 36mg juice.
I'd like it to be available in big bottles (or a batch of small ones) kinda like Eastmall does.

I'd like small bottles that I can carry around (1-2 dram with droppers)

I'd like great customer service.
I'd like a choice of first class or priority shipping.
I'd like to pay with paypal (Tho I know some on here hate it, so maybe cc payments also)

Thanks for asking, and best wishes with your new venture:D

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I noticed no one really gave you any input on this, so I thought I would.

I'd like sample packs where I could choose my own flavors.
I'd like GLASS bottles.
I'd like 36mg juice.
I'd like it to be available in big bottles (or a batch of small ones) kinda like Eastmall does.

I'd like small bottles that I can carry around (1-2 dram with droppers)

I'd like great customer service.
I'd like a choice of first class or priority shipping.
I'd like to pay with paypal (Tho I know some on here hate it, so maybe cc payments also)

Thanks for asking, and best wishes with your new venture:D

Thanks so much for the suggestions.

This is what we have right now. Will update more in the next few days.

We have 15 ML and 30 ML bottles....

We have 12 MG, 24 MG, and 36 MG with 13 flavors as well as non flavor

We will be offering a special dropper bottle with a blunt needle included.

Right now we are just using USPS priority mail for fast service but will consider first class.

We might do glass bottles and will give you an answer soon.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Let's have a rhyming contest. I'll go first.

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

How's that? :D

Edited to add -- now what did I win?

LOL...close but not close enough.

I'm looking for name for our Menthol and Vanilla.

I will start a new thread for the suggestions.

Just got the word from Lu. I have to check with Smokey Joe about holding a contest here. Apparently some of the contests in the past went out of hand. That is why I had the stipulation of 100 posts max. If we can't have one on ECF then I will take suggestions on something done with my site instead. I don't want to upset the mods or ECF members. If I can't host a give away here then maybe I will do a customer appreciation deal. Like I said it will take the OK from SJ first before I run the give away. Either way there are 5 prizes or "gifts" that are going to be given away at no charge. IF we can't do it here on the forum then maybe we will have to come up with another idea. These gifts are not going to be sold but given away for free.

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Ok, I'm still waiting for a reply from SJ the forums owner. I don't want to upset the others here on this forum so before I start the contest I need to get a response from Smokey Joe.

Worse case scenario is that we have a contest on Aroma E-Juice : Home website. The first one I'm thinking about is a simple give away. The winners will be selected from those who register on my website. No purchases will be needed. Except you will need to visit the website to register for free.

How does that sound. I never thought it would be so hard to give something away. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread