The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Kanger T3 Bottom Coil 2.5 ml Clearomizer

Discussion in 'Cartomizer Reviews' started by txtumbleweed, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. italianjoe69

italianjoe69 Full Member

Jul 22, 2013
    Palm Bay, FL
    Sounds like you've had some bad luck.

I have a T3s and an MT3s that I use daily and have no leaking problems. I usually just leave them on the table/desk on it's side. One thing I have noticed is the top o-ring on the base is very small and can fall off easily. I have already lost 1 of mine.

I am using 2.2ohm coils with an eGo spinner 900mah set to 3.6-3.9. I just started vaping about 1 month ago and am using Halo's Tribeca juice. LOVE IT!!! I also ordered a mini T3s and EVOD for portability. The EVOD is basically a mini T3s with the metal cover, similar to the T3s and MT3s, but it does have a different base, even though the T3s/MT3s/mini T3s base will fit on it. The same coils fit the T3s/MT3s/mini T3s and EVOD, too. Nice to have different size clearomizers with interchangable bases and coils. Looking forward to getting my ProTank2 in the mail soon. I am also looking at getting a eGo-T 400mah and use the mini T3s and EVOD to carry around in my pocket.

Happy vaping!

2. Koman
    This message by Koman has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jan 17, 2016.
    Sep 16, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.