New Kid on the block - MOM AND POP VAPOR SHOP- ECF Discounts***

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Belated greetings to everyone, and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

We've had a busy couple of weeks getting ready and getting down to Texas, and once we got here the wife got some sort of sickening that kept her feverish and laid out for a bit. We had a joyful Christmas and the wife is feeling better, but access to the intarwebz may be spotty for me, so just in case I don't get on again--

Happy New Year to everyone :D

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Happy New year!

Everyone!:banana:

I would like to Thank everyone for all the support!! and orders we have received, as I have said before with out you folks well, we would not be in a position to do the things we do. I LOVE what we do Thank you ALL. I would also like to thank my wonderful wife for being such a good teacher, and fine tuning M&P ( if folks only new) LOL she really is brilliant! :)

Pwyll I would also like to thank you for giving up your freedom on ECF and helping us so much! with managing the forum, we will always be blessed and thank you!. M&P look's forward to helping and simply having the FREEDOM! to do so ( I expect to loose more freedom, with more regulations in 2014:() as a smoker for 37 years, now Vapor :vapor: i will continue to make the transition possible for others to enjoy as we have.

God Bless! :)

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi everyone

I just wanted to update folks on baby Eithen.

Ethan Walters.jpg

Tami and I met with the Dad (Keven)and went over possible options and some advise. Tami had mentioned to try the Shriner's Hospital. (charity) The baby's condition and circumstance was evaluated and was (is excepted) at no cost to the parents or anyone else so with that said THANK YOU! to the folks at the Shriner s Hospital and the Doctors and Nurses and everyone else involved!:) and we will continue to pray as thing's move forward:)

God Bless!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Looks like a dead zone around here! lol good I have been busy. I hope everyone is doing ok, and not going nuts( lol ) I cant stop vaping that flavor;) welcome to America folks!:) hold on to ya pants June should be real interesting! Huh! $100.00 bucks ( payable in fiat):blink: to who can figure out what i am revering to (hint its not good) history and charts are where the key is

God Bless!

(try go nuts ;)) its awesome imo

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Hopefully it was an "everybody is busy with the holidays" thing.

For my part, personal and family issues late in the year led into our annual trek to Texas and it all meant severely declining "spare time" for me. But since the beginning of January I've just been too lazy to get back in the habit of logging on :(

New Year's resolution: Log on more often!

:)

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Brother we love you.( pwyll) and many many others,,so many folks have helped us on the way, and we are not done! ( M&P) hehee! we are grateful. FAMILY and COUNTRY must always take precident, and nothing or no one should get in the way( DC bureaucrats and liars) that is what makes use all special! as vapor's and Americans always remember obstacles and regulations at this point to me is something we will deal with its ok!! after all we are no different. UMM! unless its being submissive( freedom rocks!!) I miss posting and having fun but the planing and laying out my ideas for the store and getting it done is taking my time right now! LOL along with everything else for now is consuming but fun (lol) I do have some wonderful things to share on both this thread and the Afganistan thread that is awesome! and i pray folks will get involved. I will not ask for anything. (3 new flavors! to be offered i hope) I simply feel strong on this issue, (help our soldiers!) They would love nothing more then being home with their family. I have never been around a soldier that likes war! and i ride with many for lots of years, and we have done and will continue to do charities as a group on many levels, and not just for military, but any worthy cause we could think of. M&P has three new flavors the men have worked on the names i will be sending out samples for feedback and sending out the troops care packages, they will have their own special labels, and names folks we'll see that we will not profit any money from the troops flavors it goes to charity of the troops choice period. Honestly I was not even going to post this i asked the men to not say anything but i cant keep a secret LOL OH well the cats out of the bag now.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Looks like a dead zone around here! lol good I have been busy. I hope everyone is doing ok, and not going nuts( lol ) I cant stop vaping that flavor;) welcome to America folks!:) hold on to ya pants June should be real interesting! Huh! $100.00 bucks ( payable in fiat):blink: to who can figure out what i am revering to (hint its not good) history and charts are where the key is

God Bless!

(try go nuts ;)) its awesome imo

LOL UMM! Eric it will be ok! ya ok Popps lmao

I call this a moment when if i only took a putt on my bike everything would have been fine LOL folks i cant stand the cold or clouds sun is awesome!! :)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
LOL UMM! Eric it will be ok! ya ok Popps lmao

I call this a moment when if i only took a putt on my bike everything would have been fine LOL folks i cant stand the cold or clouds sun is awesome!! :)

Once upon a time the cold did not bother me. I don't know if it's the getting older or my brain getting hard or what, but the cold is freaking torture now (though still not as bad as the hot).

I love old houses, but listening to the furnace running full blast 24/7 and still having the temperature drop steadily is disheartening. I used to find 54 to be a comfortable temperature, but having that be what you come home to is becoming old.

Thank goodness for Calipitter Chow to help me through these dire times...

Sorry everyone, just rambling because the house is finally warm enough to turn the computer on :laugh:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi pwyll

How are you?

Yes the cold is unbelievable!

maybe its because of the shift that took place in Japan:( ( Fukushima )with the earth quake, if its true that the planet shifted 1 or 2 deg ?of course that's just the internet stuff!:ohmy: any how they will take advantage of us all with pricing energy end of story.:?: Getting old has some advantages energy can be a darn challenge at times.:) I love old houses as you do, they kept me busy for 30 years (remodeling and repairs) :p
nothing like and old beckett oil fired burner. Funny thing is i have a frozen pipe, which is not effecting us as i speak but no shut of valve to the area (dumb) the place was built in 05 go figure they just don't make'm the way they use to, well i hope ya'll are doing ok hopefully things warm up. Oh talk about crazy weather it was sixty deg 48 ours ago in Afghanistan now the guys are getting hit with a darn blizzard with 12 inches on the ground with 40 mile an hour winds. I pray for them all the time :)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
I'm on a roller coaster right now. Got warm enough over the weekend (upper 50's) that the wife and daughter had to drag us out to do "outside stuff" and then we got three inches of snow Sunday night (no school Monday). Tuesday was relatively nice (above freezing) but then the ice storm just dumped a half-inch of ice everywhere and the temperature is supposed to fall again. I think I'm more worn out from dealing with all the days off school than just about anything else.

Of course those are all wonderful problems to have since they mean I am home rather than half-way across the globe fighting in the desert...

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
As some of us know as far as the problem with buying Absolute!! its a fact that big tobacco has has made a move with all the largest venders ( flavor company's ) for a contract exclusive too them!! (contractual) How do i know! i talked to the biggest flavoring COMPANY'S! and its been going on for a while. This is not a mystery, its all about control!! and flavoring out side of tobacco will be soon to be banned(possibly and most likely) along with being taxed out of hell not much else too say hear. Oh! other then OMG! never mind it would not be PROPER! ( porch light is still on)

God Bless!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
M&P has three new flavors coming out that we have been working on. They are honestly for the troops we will not make any money they have there own labels we will send samples in orders and the troops have named them. (camp marmal ) to me personally our Military is always there for amazing things rescue for natural disaster they clearly help! depending on the mission and yes some time war for what ever reason but all of them have taken the oath and stand bye it, and you will never ever see that out of a politician or a banker!! after all its one thing to control, and another too be put in a satiation to team up and work as a team to save your own life!!

God Bless America and the rest!

Scubac00da

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
New Flavors on the site:

Camo Crunch - a desert type vape with a banana flair.
Bud's Ordinance Bomb - Nutty Tobacco blend
Blueberry Falcon - Nice blueberry mix!!!

We had not planned to make these flavors public but when we sent out bottles to the troops, we started getting emails on how to re-order the flavors - so here there are for everyone to enjoy!

Last edited:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Hi! I've been hearing good things about Mom and Pop on my quest for the perfect vanilla vape. Is this where we chat?

Hi LG!

Yes, this is one of the chatty threads (and the oldest, being Mom and Pop's original thread). I apologize for not being here to welcome you a couple of days ago but I've been having troubles getting on recently :(

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :thumb:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I would like to be Honest one of the things i have noticed as I have traveled threw the valley of life is there will always be challenges (welcome the one's you create as a civilian ) Very important! and it doesn't matter who, why or any of that stuff!. What matters is its life and where there is life there is HOPE!, why do i say this well it's true. Finding tools that work for you confidence, dignity,the will to survive,is a start but you will not find them if you are not patient they will VERY easily be over looked.( the storm WILL PASS! )we live in a fast yet slow as crap world LOVE you're self and never let go and be honest, why am i posting this, to many folks are giving up!! ( we are loosing 22 solders a day to suicide ) not to mention civilian folks STOP! this behavior DAM it !!.YOU ARE NEVER STUCK! it may feel that way its not so. Please stop! love(yourself) if you are honest and willing, we are all special , we as individual's need understanding and love at the end of the day, life is very complex but always worth a Dam chance!! there is no magic nothing unless you have WILL
I'm a Praying

None of us have ever asked to be miss understood:(

Last edited:

debkerri

Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
VeedersTuckey, Indiana, USA
I would like to be Honest one of the things i have noticed as I have traveled threw the valley of life is there will always be challenges (welcome the one's you create as a civilian ) Very important! and it doesn't matter who, why or any of that stuff!. What matters is its life and where there is life there is HOPE!, why do i say this well it's true. Finding tools that work for you confidence, dignity,the will to survive,is a start but you will not find them if you are not patient they will VERY easily be over looked.( the storm WILL PASS! )we live in a fast yet slow as crap world LOVE you're self and never let go and be honest, why am i posting this, to many folks are giving up!! ( we are loosing 22 solders a day to suicide ) not to mention civilian folks STOP! this behavior DAM it !!.YOU ARE NEVER STUCK! it may feel that way its not so. Please stop! love(yourself) if you are honest and willing, we are all special , we as individual's need understanding and love at the end of the day, life is very complex but always worth a Dam chance!! there is no magic nothing unless you have WILL
I'm a Praying

None of us have ever asked to be miss understood:(

Hi Pop, I'm a newbie to your forum and shop. I want to thank you for your post! I have 2 nephews and a niece all suffering from PTSD very bad, but refuse to admit it and get help. It breaks my heart. I lived for years with my late husband suffering from PTSD from Vietnam. He passed away 4 years ago from complications from Agent Orange, but still nothing they are paying for. It kills me to see these kids suffering when they have help available. The guys came home in the 70's to nothing but hate and discontent.
Please, if you have a loved one suffering, do everything you can to get them help. I don't want anyone to go through what my husband went through for over 30 years!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi debkerri

I would love to welcome you to M&P please feel at home.I am so sorry about what has happened. I do my best to hold in my emotions with this subject but it is never easy on a good note we have had several young soldiers come into the store and they glow with dignity you can feel it.I let them know how i feel:) folks need to remember ( soldiers ) don't start wars! but they get stuck fighting in them because of the fools that start them that would never have the courage to stand for anything except greed, lies, and power ( cowards) frankly its disgusting and vile and they will one day meet their hay maker :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread