New Lave Tube 2.0 - Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hudson791

Jan 16, 2013
Glasgow
So I took delivery of my new lava tube 2.0 today to use with my vivi nova - thought it would make a change from my ego twist and I can stock up on spare batteries.

I put the battery in the charger before use and the light was green - but flashed red every 20 secs or so. I thought this was strange but there were no instructions with the charger so i left it for a couple of hours. No change and I decided to try it with my tank. 5 clicks and away we go....... or not.

Cant get the thing to turn on, have tried the battery both ways round, have i got a faulty unit / battery / both?

Any ideas?

Cheers

Hudson791

Jan 16, 2013
Glasgow
IMG_1622[1].jpg

Tube

Taterbot

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2013
tampa
Please don't take this wrong just trying to help you, but it sounds like you are trying to use a RBA on a VV device, with out doing proper research. Also switching ends on the batty. in the charger is not a good idea, you can kill the batty. Most VV devices like a Lavatube will check the Omh on the coil before it will fire. If you want a low Omh coil then you need a Mech Mod. So what you need to do is make a new coil with more wraps to increase the Ohms so the lavatube will fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread