Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
March 15 - The website is being worked on and new graphics are being installed.

There is a whole team working on it and they are going as fast as possible so while in the morning and early afternoon it might look messed up, it will return to normal soon. Just wanted to post that we are aware of it and the team is working on getting it back to normal with the new look ASAP.

We had plans to get this all done before the 15th, but it got delayed with all the new graphic integration.

SuperSonic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
U.S.A.
Yep, looks better with the darker blue border and menu on the site. As long as navigation is simple and accurate... it should be good.

Didn't find an appropriate thread on the boards for this question, but could someone who knows for sure please advise....

The Chrome VV (not the mini) picture on the site is not very clear... does the device come in the chrome like a shiny car rim chrome or is it a satin type dull chrome?

Also, if anyone has a clear picture of the one being sold on the site.... that would be great.

Same question for the black satin as well.

Was going to order this morning, but by the time I got my order together to purchase, my area had a global internet outage - 16 hours down. Just got my network all back up and working and would like proceed with making my order.

Would just like a little confirmation before purchasing...

Thanks in advance...

Peace-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread