Status
Not open for further replies.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
This thread will be used to store and create, images, graphics, whatever we need. To be used by the Pre-Vet organization/committee. Since all have the "edit" function of threads, it will be easy to snag whatever graphics that you want hopefully in a quick and concise manner, thereby saving all of us a lot of time and aggravation.

Anyone can use the graphics here unless you are working on a particular post(s) and you will need to put your name and "to be used only" or something like that at the top of the page, so everyone will know that those graphics are being used by you.

Anyone can deposit graphics, etc at this time but please keep in mind that I am trying to get them all organized so we will be able to quickly find them. All of this is to implement a plan to help reduce time and stress on all members of the pre-vet community. If you want to have a graphic saved and do not know where it goes, just send to morri or collect in the "working" folder and I will get to them asap.

thanks

morri

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Congratulations!
CongratsfairySBT.jpg

z47383063.gif

2019404-1.jpg

gccongratulations9.gif

BALLOONS.jpg

CongratulationsAnimated.gif

frendster.gif

z26936351.gif

t1ke3ifai4b_Congratulations_green_g.gif

congratulations58.gif

z225246337.gif

z224134027.gif

Last edited:

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
I came to play in the playpen and nobody's here. No fun. I think I'm going to go play in traffic... maybe I can get a little action.:) Great job Morri.

ha! what did i tell you about working threads! i'm gonna rename you meggers!:D

giggle... thinking there could be worse things than being named meggers. :)

hiya SUGARS! Glad you found the way and good you are here. :)

Hey Guys, don't watch that baby in the animations too much.... It will mess you up! LOLOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Tibs, just a question--could we suggest that posters do a search themselves? What I do is go advanced search ->single content->posts; user name and keyword "gif"... There rea literally thousands of posts...:D It will take me hours if not days... The forum is so slow.

Anyway, I'm willing to do it if you think it makes sense for me to do it.

hugs..........

And some of them don't even show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread