Status
Not open for further replies.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Putting this out there. Has anyone seen pics or placed a pre-order for the new Centaurus dna 250C . I have three pre-ordered two gun metal with abalone and carbon fiber,and one black stabwood.

The Paranormal and Therion reborn into a sexier case. The abalone and carbon look good and the stabwood look even better. Can't wait for mine to reach my mailbox.

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    I've pre-ordered one also, got the abalone inlay/fish/gun metal version.
    I'll post up here when it arrives...

As far as pictures go, they're available.. here's one:

250c.png

Last edited:

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2014
    Massachusetts
    LV is going to have to step up the QC for me to ever try them again.
    The Orion Plus and my last Paranormal both were lousy.

Orion never was right, bad pods leaked everywhere when they weren't failing to fire. As a plus, the mouthpiece was friction fit but no friction to be found. Fell right off. Vaped OK if you could take a hit just after you filled it. After that, well...

The Paranormal had issues with internal resistance tanks would swing resistance readings wildly. A trip to Evolve cured it, but then the battery door got wobbly enough I didn't take it outside anymore because I didn't want to lose the door.

LV never replied to any email I ever sent them.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I'm not too eager to try LV ever again. My Mirages were the loveliest things ever but MAN. They died swiftly and painfully. Once they were liberally covered with duct tape, I sold one to the person who kept telling me to send them into Evolv for fixing. They did fantastic on the other one but I never even vaped it before I sold it, because....

Anna

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    I'm not too eager to try LV ever again. My Mirages were the loveliest things ever but MAN. They died swiftly and painfully. Once they were liberally covered with duct tape, I sold one to the person who kept telling me to send them into Evolv for fixing. They did fantastic on the other one but I never even vaped it before I sold it, because....

Anna

Wow! That is too bad. I only managed to grab two Mirages and I would have bought more if I could find them. And my two still looks like new. I have a lot of Lost Vape mods (probably 15) and one Therion the board drains batteries. But the others are like new and working just fine. Triades were always my favorite. Although I now have 3 Odins and a few more coming and they are very close of dethroning my Triades. ;)

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Triades were always my favorite. Although I now have 3 Odins and a few more coming

You sure do have a lot of mods. Collector ? 15 mods is quite a line-up.
    I wanted a Triade so bad, was too broke back then to get one, then I got it together, and they were unavailable. Kind of dawdled a bit, really.
    However this time I got on it, with ordering this one.
    Still want a Triade, tho, darn it.
    The Odin looks pretty good, but awfully large and a bit ... ugly lookin ? I dunno.
    They seem to fit pretty large in the hand....but I'm very interested in them... not sure why they have those huge vent slots on both sides like that.. but hey it looks good.

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    You sure do have a lot of mods. Collector ? 15 mods is quite a line-up.

Yes, you could say I am a collector. :D

I wanted a Triade so bad, was too broke back then to get one, then I got it together, and they were unavailable. Kind of dawdled a bit, really.

I hear ya. I got in on the first DNA200 Triades. I sat out the whole year of 2017 and I didn't even know what was out. And when I looked again in 2018, the Triade DNA250 already came and went. But I was awake for the Triade DNA250C. They really should bring that one back again, lots of people would buy it. The same for the Mirage.

You still can find the Thinkvape Finder DNA250C, which is kind of like the Triade. But I think it looks kind of ugly, but I bought a couple of them anyway.

The Odin looks pretty good, but awfully large and a bit ... ugly lookin ? I dunno.
    They seem to fit pretty large in the hand....but I'm very interested in them... not sure why they have those huge vent slots on both sides like that.. but hey it looks good.

Yes the Odin is kind of big, but the Odin DNA250C is actually lighter than a Triade, both with batteries. The vents are said to keep the batteries cool. I don't use 200W, maybe they might get warm that high. But I am sure they are there too for the looks. ;)

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    He can ah, testify to the amount of duct tape involved. It was not pretty.
    You had removed the duct tape, but the stickiness remained. It reminded me of me being a young teenager. I'll never part with it. Knowing it was 'used by Anna', I have 2 repeating calendar entries set. Drop on Monday's, dunk in coffee Thursday's.
    My Annamod. Dude. :wub:
    upload_2020-5-13_7-50-10.png

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    LOLOL. Man that thing looks fantastic!!! I am going to start sending you all my DEAD mods to rehab.

The 15 dollar coffee thermos is serving me well! I will uh, never forget the day I dunked a radius, for the second time.

I should get a backup in case something happens I mean, I am fairly sure it was crafted in China. Space Force who knows what is next blocades, etc.

Ooh, it looks awesome :)

Anna

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    So, y'all might get your Centaurus before I do, by the way.
    I went with a cheaper option, so, I'll get mine about a week after y'all, if you bought from reputable companies. The company I ordered from is reputable, but takes about 10 days to get to me.

Looking forward to the new mod !
    They say "End Of May" for shippin' em out, so here's hopin' ! :thumb:

There's a bunch of new YouTube reviews of it that just came out this week, many of them in the past 24 hours. Search here for those !

Looks good, going to watch some of the reviews now... :thumbs:

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Seems most shops taking pre orders, same with Lost Vape.
    Where I live new stuff arrive months after they where released globally, that doesnt fit well for me since I want a LV Centaurus black/crocodile-stackwood asap :D.
    Are there any solid shops who get em beautiful mods early?

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    I've seen the photos for it. It looks real pretty. Please post your experience with it once it arrives!

Agreed,it's a good looking mod,would love to read a review of said apparatus (love using that word,makes me seem so smart hehe)

Not a fan of the door for the batteries thou,kinda like more something like a screw cap that i have in my SWAG 80W or what the Jackaroo has,just seems more sturdy like with a system like that.

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Are there any solid shops who get em beautiful mods early?

I would assume ElementVape would have them as soon as anyone else, and I've had a good relationship with them so far.
    Personally I saved $65 by going with my vape supplier, I got a discount because I'm a regular customer. However, this supplier usually lags behind others by 7-10 days.
    Good luck on getting the mod style you want ! Order now, save the model you want !
    EDIT: Just saw you are in Norway.
    Perhaps someone from Norway can better answer your question !

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread