Status
Not open for further replies.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Bonus: paid for 2, received 4...and this batch fits my Paranormal!
View attachment 894131

Oh gawd! I ordered 8 of them for free shipping. If I get 16 of them... :facepalm:

Mine made it to the closest DHL office which is 200 miles away from me. I don't know why they don't just then drop it off at the PO. But instead they hire some kid with a beater car to drive it all the way out here. I am sure he has more stops along the way, but I am still far from civilization and at least is driving dozens of miles out of his way to deliver it. :facepalm:

Well DHL got smart this time and didn't send a kid in a beater car to drive 200 miles to deliver it and just dropped it off at the PO instead and I just got it today. The USPS person is a neighbor of mine and I have authorized anything that requires a signature for them to go ahead and sign. And according to DHL, it was signed. Was yours requiring a signature for leather cases BNEAT?

Anyway I just opened up the box and you guessed it, I ordered 8 of them for the free shipping and I got 16 of them instead. :facepalm:

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
So many people enjoying there new Centaurus devices. Mine are still in pre-order processing,I guess I ordered from the wrong place this time?

My third one I ordered from fasttech and it was supposed to ship last month. But it got moved back twice since then. I bet they move it back a third time. :(

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
My third one I ordered from Fasttech and it was supposed to ship last month. But it got moved back twice since then. I bet they move it back a third time. :(
I ordered mine from everzon.com. Wish I did order from FT though,with map code they are $30 cheaper then what I paid .

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Lost Vape Centaurus - Black Ostrich Golden Chopped Fiber Carbon.png

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    XMBB9q8.jpg

...just got a new Crown IV in blue/green and it goes so well with my abalone Centaurus....

Sorry to the folks that don't have theirs yet, I thought mine would take a long time also.
    I believe I ordered from Sourcemore, if I remember correctly, Sourcemroe or VapeSourcing, one of them.
    I'll take a look and let ya know.
    I did the pre-order and was impressed at how quickly I got it.
    You'll be happy when you get yours, I'm fairly sure !
    It's my prettiest mod and the best chip I've got so far.
    I also own the Odin 250c with the 250c chip which I enjoy bcuz it's got 21700 type batteries.
    However, my Centaurus is just such a great looker !

Still working great.

CAAB

ECF Veteran
    Feb 9, 2019
    New York
    Hope you folks can help me out. I've been on the fence about ordering one. I've read that Lost Vape and LVE split. LVE took the Paranormal. Lost Vape developed the Centaurus. I've read that Centaurus is plagued with quality control issues and not as well constructed as Paranormal.

For example, Centaurus was misspelled in the first batch. I've also heard of chipped or delaminated panels, or leaking from the 510 into battery compartment. Also issues with the button getting stuck firing when the mod heats up, or just general poor quality on the firing button.

I really love the aesthetic over the Paranormal, but not at the sacrifice of good quality control. So Centaurus owners, can you weigh in?

Last edited:
    • Optimistic
    Reactions: BillW50

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Centaurus owners, can you weigh in?

I have had no trouble with my Centaurus mod, got one when they 1st came out.
    I am however watching for 510-to-battery leakage, as I've read about that.
    My tank finally leaked a little bit, so I checked, and so far, no leakage.
    This mod performs absolutely wonderfully for me.

CAAB

ECF Veteran
    Feb 9, 2019
    New York
    CAAB, now you tell me. As I bought four Centaurus mods. I haven't put them to actual use though. I'm just stockpiling in case of vapocalypse.

You'll have to put your leakiest atomizer on there and find out I suppose, if you are daring. Did you happen to inspect them and put batteries in just to make sure they were working at not aesthetically damaged in any way? I am thinking 4 mods is a good gauge on quality control.

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    You'll have to put your leakiest atomizer on there and find out I suppose, if you are daring. Did you happen to inspect them and put batteries in just to make sure they were working at not aesthetically damaged in any way? I am thinking 4 mods is a good gauge on quality control.

Oh leakiest? I bought 3 Zeus X and I loved them so much, I bought 2 Zeus X Mesh just to try. I loved them even more so I bought 4 more and 3 mesh decks for those 3 Zeus X. And they pretty much made all of my other attys obsolete (even my RDAs). And unfortunately, they don't leak, condense, or anything. Completely bone dry even for the 510 pin.

And yes, I did put batteries in them, installed Frank's theme, and fired them up to make sure they all worked. You can see my pics here in this thread for aesthetically. Some seams could have been fit better, but nothing worth complaining about for me.

I do much prefer Centaurus design over than the Paranormal for sure. And the battery door on the Centaurus are so much better than the Paranormals. :thumbs:

CAAB

ECF Veteran
    Feb 9, 2019
    New York
    I do much prefer Centaurus design over than the Paranormal for sure. And the battery door on the Centaurus are so much better than the Paranormals. :thumbs:

Yeah, agreed there. I think the Paranormal is a little too complicated from a visual standpoint.

Well unless I hear any complaints on this thread I think I am going to go for it. Sounds like a positive response so far from owners.

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2014
    Massachusetts
    I bought 3 Zeus X and I loved them so much, I bought 2 Zeus X Mesh just to try. I loved them even more so I bought 4 more and 3 mesh decks for those 3 Zeus X

Yeah, I've quit looking at tanks after finding the Zeus X. With your input, I'll have to rustle up some mesh decks.

Reactions: BillW50
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread