Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    OK !
    My vape supplier just informed me that my Centaurus 250C has just been shipped out ! :thumbs:
    Gonna take a while though, the last mods I ordered from them are still hung up in LAX, as they have been for about a week. Waiting for them to send it on thru.... :tumble:

But anyhow, the mods are out, and being sent out ! :rickroll:

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    You know,
    I kinda... no I really wish.... this would come in a 21700 model.

Anyway, the mod is thru customs, after a month from ordering, it's on its way.
    Should be here within a week or less !
    I'm excited, I have many mods with Arctic Fox and one with Red Panda , but have never owned a DNA chip before, will be fun to check out Escribe software and see what I can do !

Reactions: BillW50

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    This thread is fine, but Lost Vape has made an 'official' thread here: Lost Vape Centaurus DNA250C Mod

Also, they've put up a preview of the mod here: Lost Vape Centaurus DNA250C Mod

The only issue with manufacturer-created threads is, that they can close the thread anytime they discontinue the item, or just feel like closing it.

So, decide which thread u want, I like this one cuz it's the original he he :headbang:

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    OK !
    My vape supplier just informed me that my Centaurus 250C has just been shipped out ! :thumbs:
    Gonna take a while though, the last mods I ordered from them are still hung up in LAX, as they have been for about a week. Waiting for them to send it on thru.... :tumble:

But anyhow, the mods are out, and being sent out ! :rickroll:

I ordered mine from eciggity in Hawaii. I have no idea how they get mods first before anybody else, but they do. And USPS says it will be here Tuesday, but it usually ends up here on Mondays.

Remember if you have serial number 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555, or 6666, contact Lost Vape and they will give you 200 bucks cash back. If you have serial number 1111 or 7777, you get nada. ;)

Centaurus Limited Version Luck Draw – Lost Vape

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    if you have serial number 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555, or 6666, contact Lost Vape and they will give you 200 bucks cash back
    :shock:
    wowee

well I got my Lost Vape Centaurus waiting for me in my Post Office box !

895a6ab3-acce-4bbc-bd79-6c1864e7fd2e.jpg

My item arrived at the Post Office at 8:06 am on June 9, 2020 !

Will report back very soon !
    :banana:

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    :shock:
    wowee

well I got my Lost Vape Centaurus waiting for me in my Post Office box !

895a6ab3-acce-4bbc-bd79-6c1864e7fd2e.jpg

My item arrived at the Post Office at 8:06 am on June 9, 2020 !

Will report back very soon !
    :banana:

Congrats!!
    I'm liking the mod,specially the full black colors,tactile looks specially good.

Out of curiosity,what size atty can you fit on top?

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Out of curiosity,what size atty can you fit on top?

Well, my Crown IV at 28mm looks just about perfect on it.
    I'd venture to say a 30mm might have slight overhang.

Anyway, I got my mod ! Heh.
    Having fun with it.
    It's lighter than I thought it'd be, I'm used to zinc alloy mods, this one here is stainless steel.
    The abalone version is real abalone, I'm almost positive it is.

The replay function is really cool. First appearing on the Paranormal, it works with anything but kanthal and nichrome. It basically records all the parameters that occurred while you vaped that hit, and if you loved it, you can hit Replay Mode, and it'll do the exact same parameters.

I enabled Replay on SS 316 mode, and am loving it.

The Replay Mod is kind of like TC without being TC. It'll save you from a dry it, too. Because it'll sense when the coil it getting hotter than your vape and cool it down.

The Vaping Bogan, whether you like him or not, has shown an example of Replay Mode in a video.
    Here is a spot where he shows the Replay function working on dry cotton.

How does she look ? Gorgeous.
    I'm disappointed that Escribe software only allows me to set a maximum puff time of 20 seconds, Arctic Fox can go to 60 (for my cannabis vaping).

Here's a pic, although, the picture really doesn't do it justice :

centaurus-side.jpg

I can't get the camera to take a shot of the colors reflecting and glowing like they do IRL...

However anyone that knows abalone knows what it's like.

Great mod !

Will be doing a review soon with more images and information ! :img:

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    if you have serial number 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555, or 6666, contact Lost Vape

Uh
    Where do you see these numbers, because my Serial Number, according to Escribe, is all letters....

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Well Vapers,

My review on the Lost Vape Centaurus mod is here: Lost Vape Centaurus DNA250C Mod

A fine mod, I must say. Enjoying the heck out of it. LOVE the replay mode. Having a wonderful time with temperature control !

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Hey.
    Wanted to share an image of the abalone reflecting colors.

It's not completely in focus, my apologies, but, I think it conveys the properties of the abalone fairly well.

qsQ56MG.jpg

I'm really loving this mod !

It's become my daily driver, mainly because of its wonderful looks and its awesome temperature control performance.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Looks pretty much like their paranormals and therions. Do you have either or both of those mods? Besides battery sizes I’d like to know from a “real” owner how different this is esp from the paranormal DNA 250. I ended up selling that mod because I found it just a bit too large & uncomfortable in my hand unlike the slightly smaller Therions I own.

thanks for your thoughts on it.

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    Looks pretty much like their paranormals and therions. Do you have either or both of those mods? Besides battery sizes I’d like to know from a “real” owner how different this is esp from the paranormal DNA 250. I ended up selling that mod because I found it just a bit too large & uncomfortable in my hand unlike the slightly smaller Therions I own.

thanks for your thoughts on it.

You're kidding? I own all three models. The Therion feels smaller than the Paranormal to you? They all feel damn near identical to me. Although the Paranormal has raised edges and things that I never liked the feel of. Well I don't know what to tell you. The Centaurus I guess feels more like the Therion.

Reactions: stols001

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    You're kidding? I own all three models. The Therion feels smaller than the Paranormal to you? They all feel damn near identical to me. Although the Paranormal has raised edges and things that I never liked the feel of. Well I don't know what to tell you. The Centaurus I guess feels more like the Therion.

maybe it’s more of the raised edges of the paranormal that made it feel bigger in my hand. It was uncomfortable to hold where as the Therion was more “rounded”.

Thank you for your feedback.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    Hey.
    Wanted to share an image of the abalone reflecting colors.

It's not completely in focus, my apologies, but, I think it conveys the properties of the abalone fairly well.

qsQ56MG.jpg

I'm really loving this mod !

It's become my daily driver, mainly because of its wonderful looks and its awesome temperature control performance.

I wish mine would hurry up and ship. I ordered the gun metal abalone too,along with gun metal tactile carbon fiber. I ordered from everzon.com and they are still setting at pre-order but almost sold out ?

Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread