New member and got a Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducati1100

Jun 17, 2019
Hey been vaping for a while but just got my first dual battery mod, the Eleaf Invoke. Loved the small design and screw top cap to reduce leaking.

The invoke comes with the Ello T tank.

Got a problem though. Every time I go to unscrew the top and refill the tank the coil gets flooded. Starts spitting up liquid and leaks out of the air-flow channels. After hitting the fire button a few times it clears up. I checked the O-rings and changed one but made no difference. The mod was not doing this the first couple days I got it.

I almost think it has to do with building pressure? But I'm not sure if that makes sense.

Any ideas would be appreciated...thanks.

WTfS8wp.png

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Sounds like what is happening is there is a pressure change in the tank after filling full of juice and re screwing the cap. No experience with your tank, might be a little trial and error figuring out how to relieve that pressure. Try filling with the airflow closed then let it sit for a few minutes before opening the AF and using again. That is not a definite fix, more of a shot in the dark but worth a try.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
1st, it isn't the mod, it is the tank.
If, after replacing the coil, or making sure the old coil is good, various o-rings are fine ect., and you still have the problem, try flicking the mod, with the tank attached, in a downward motion towards the ground, to remove any excess eliquid. Make sure you are holding the mod well, as you don't want to loose it all in a ground crash....

This will solve your issue in the short term, remember a paper towel, napkin or even a micro cloth is your friend!!

Reactions: stols001

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
If all that doesnt work you can try inverting the tank....close af then fill tank, once the top cap is put back on, invert tank, wait a second or two and open af whilst still inverted, wait another couple seconds and flip back over.....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread