New member checking in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sikario

Apr 13, 2013
Colorado
Hi, my name is Jose.

I am new to ecigs. The difference with me is I never really had an analogue habit per se. I mean I smoked occasionally. Out with friends, drinking, rough times at work, deployments, training in the field, etc. It was at its absolute worst a pack a week habit so I was never really concerned about my health. However, on this recent deployment I wanted to really focus on my running and fitness in general and frankly smoking even a cig or 2 a day suddenly because an unwanted burden on my health and abilities. A guy in the unit got a PV and i figured why not. I lurked the hell out of this board for a month and made my first purchase. I was undecided between Apollo and their standard kit and Smokeless Image and their Volt kit. I teamed up with a buddy of mine we bought both and shared. Anyway, I am really liking the Apollos and the Volts so he and I just flipped a coin and let that decided who got which. I got the Apollos. But, I enjoyed vaping so much that I ended up splurging a bit and am now eagerly awaiting my larger mod (a Tesla) that will be used say at home, around work, etc. The Apollos are for say taking to bars, travel, austere conditions (this field exercises), and the like. Anyway enough of that if you took the time to read this thanks. :) Im happy to be here and I hope to provide something for this community at some point.

Last edited:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Welcome to forum, You have been lurking for a while so I don't have to tell You how helpful, fun and friendly this board is so I won't. But it's good to see You come out of the shadows.
Most folks around here have had much more of a habit then You have, as I'm sure You are aware of, but there are some whose analog intake was on par with Yours
I have even seen posts from people Who have never smoked.
But it will be good to have members with as a diverse a background as possible as I'm sure there are others with similar situations as Yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread