New member from Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acheron44

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
Cologne, Germany
Hi guys,

I've just joined your site, been meaning to for a while, some great threads and very helpful so glad to finally get around to it.
I started vaping around 3-4 years ago, had a 2 or 3 different ecigs, namely a Liberro Realis (really liked the PCC), and a Tornado.

Fell off the vaping wagon a couple years ago since moving to Germany (originally from Scotland), but about to buy a VV V3 to finally put these analogues to sleep! Looking to add a VTR or a MVP shortly too for main home-use.

Anyways, looking forward to exploring the site further and getting involved :D

Cheers,
Steve.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Hi Steve!

Welcome to the forums! I have both the VV3 and the MVP - actually two sets - one for work and one for home. LOVE them. Not familiar with the VTR (other than references to "squonking" - LOL)

From where do you get your juices? Are there many retailers on your side of the pond?

Cheers to you!

Acheron44

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
Cologne, Germany
Thanks for the super quick welcomes!

Dinger, the VTR is another product from Innokin I believe. It looks quite good and reviews seem quite favourable, although I'm still undecided exactly what to go for next. More research needed, and advice from you guys, of course :)

To be honest, I'm yet to buy any juices over here in Germany. As I said, I stopped vaping when I arrived here (I actually left my Realis and Tornado at home by accident!!) and never got around to replacing them, until now. So I'm hoping some other members could maybe help me out and find some reputable online stores that are in Germany or ship to Germany at a resonable price. Fingers crossed! :D

Acheron44

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
Cologne, Germany
Thanks for the welcome artt!

I've just ordered the Innokin iTaste VV V3, with 4 x 10ml bottles of cool flavours to try, plus an extra dip tip from e-smokeireland.eu (I hope it's ok to put that link here? If not, mods please remove!).

I also just found a vape shop in my city of Cologne, Germany, called Vape Freakz which is fantastic as I didn't know there was one nearby. So as soon as my new e-cig arrives I'm heading straight over there to pick up some additional flavours hopefully in 5ml size to try, and an Aspire Mini tank, too.

Can't wait to get vaping again! Been a very productive day so far :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread