• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the last gathering of the year unless you are Mayan. Then it is just your last gathering period (Sucks to be Mayan). For the rest of us it's a great way to end the end year and bring in the New Year with lots of new goodies and great friends. Hope to see you all soon. Remember the reason's for the season and Have Happy and Safe Holidays <3.

We will be Sidepockets in St.Charles starting at 4:30 till whenever. Here is the link.

Sidepockets - Sports Bar Redefined - St. Charles Location

and don't forget to check our facebook page for updates.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/196374117101584/

See you soon.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Safe New Year.
I will look forward to meeting and visiting with everyone at our first meeting of the New Year.
We will be at Side Pockets in St.Charles starting at 4:30 till whenever they kick us out. Here is the link;
As always there is never any charge to attend . You only pay for your own food and drinks . We always have lots of goodies to try and share on just about every kind of device. There are always vendors there if you need anything and one of them will probably have it or can get it for you. We always have a Great time!!!
Hope to see you soon !!

Check out our facebook page for updates here is the link;
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/196374117101584/

Hey Everyone it's time again for Green beer,Shamrocks and Good times!!!!
So bring your Lucky PV's and favorite liquids to our Gathering.

We will be at Side Pockets in St.Charles starting at 4:30 till whenever they kick us out. Here is the link.

As always there is never any charge to attend . You only pay for your own food and drinks . We always have a Great time!!!
Hope to see you soon !!

Check out our facebook page for updates here is the link;
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/196374117101584/

Last edited:

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
As I am STILL not a "'booker', and have monitored this thread in case I missed Steve's personal email blast about the meeting--wondering what's up? I missed a few months, and have not been getting any notices from Tasselhoff, or seen notices here. Is it still going on?

I'm not on facebook either (and not about to as I see enough of my familys drama from my wife's fb page which she doesn't follow for the same reason) - but I am pretty sure it is though the activity here (on ecf) is pretty hit or miss. I have this thread in my sub list so it pops up when there is a post and it hasn't shown in a while. I've missed a few too since I am out of work right now and money is really getting tight plus the last 2 times I went specifically to see Jason from elite to buy some stuff and neither time was he there. I think they are opening a storefront or something and were too busy so I had to break down and get stuff from elsewhere. Also none of the few folks I knew were there which really made it feel like I wasted an hour drive each way so the last time I just left after a few min and want to visit with a friend who lives nearby. Not sure when the next time I will be able to make it up there. Maybe next month?
Good luck if you go and sorry I missed ya man :)

We had a really nice meeting last night :) . There were about 40 of us that showed up. Thank you everyone for helping some of the new people to our group feel so welcome and answering questions. It nice to see everyone from all skill levels sharing what they can and helping the rest us out. Thanks again!!!!
This is the real reason I love being a Vaper. OUR Community!!!! ♥

MrSmartCar

Aug 19, 2011
Quincy, IL
Here is a reminder that the next STL Vapers meet will be Saturday July 20, 2013. Meets are on the third Saturday of every month at Sidepockets Sports Bar (1439 Bass Pro Drive St. Charles, MO 63301). Time: 4:30p to whenever... Show up any time. Attendance is free! You only pay for your own food and drinks.

We have people from all levels of experience and knowledge, so you can always find someone who talks your language.

MrSmartCar

Aug 19, 2011
Quincy, IL
Here is a reminder that the next STL Vapers meet will be Saturday July 20, 2013. Meets are on the third Saturday of every month at Sidepockets Sports Bar (1439 Bass Pro Drive St. Charles, MO 63301). Time: 4:30p to whenever... Show up any time. Attendance is free! You only pay for your own food and drinks.

We have people from all levels of experience and knowledge, so you can always find someone who talks your language.

This is just a bump for the meet this coming Saturday, July 20, 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread