• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
Meh couldn't make it. Had some car problems. Went to replace the drivers side wheel bearing on Friday which went ok but have blown out cv joint boots which apparently cant be easily repaired without replacing the whole axle assembly. Car is still sitting on stands with no drivers side wheel. I have someone more knowledgeable than I coming over Sunday to led a hand and hopefully will get the front end back together then (without having to replace the axle assembly).
Hope you all had fun and sorry I missed getting to see you Julie...

Reactions: oldbikeguy

MadOzodi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
StL, MO
Wow, I guess I shouldn't be surprised to see that there's a large vaping sub-culture here in StL. I'm pretty new to ECF and started vaping with Blu cigs sometime back in March of this year. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say "hello" - unfortunately, I doubt I'll be able to make it to a meet anytime soon due to a recent injury, pending surgery, and all the other strings attached to it.

Attachments

• St Louis Vapers Holiday Extravaganza.jpg
    St Louis Vapers Holiday Extravaganza.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

MrSmartCar

Aug 19, 2011
Quincy, IL
The next Saint Louis Vapers meet is March 15, 2014!

Date: March 15, 2014 (Third Saturday of the month)

(1439 Bass Pro Drive St. Charles, MO 63301)
Time: 4:30p to whenever... Show up any time.
Attendance is free! You only pay for your own food and drink.

Attendance of these meets has been over 100 for the last several months!

MrSmartCar

Aug 19, 2011
Quincy, IL
Well, this weekend is the third Saturday of the month. You got it, it's time for the monthly gathering of STL Vapers!

This month there will be a raffle for many prizes including a couple VOSVape mechanical boxes.

Saint Louis Vapers meet!

Date: September 20, 2014 (Third Saturday of the month)
Location: Sidepockets Sports Bar (1439 Bass Pro Drive St. Charles, MO 63301)
Attendance is free! You only pay for your own food and drinks.

If you are on Facebook, look us up:
STL Vapers Facebook

MrSmartCar

Aug 19, 2011
Quincy, IL
St Louis Vapers Holiday Vape Party !!

The next Saint Louis Vapers meet is December 20, 2014!

Date: December 20, 2014 (Third Saturday of the month)

If you were there last year, you know vendors & vapers were extremely giving with their donations and they have done it again! We gave away door prizes for what seemed all night, it was crazy! The place erupted with fun, laughter and vape! Must be 18 years or older to attend & to receive a ticket for the drawing. One ticket per person and you must be present to win.

Plus, this year we will be holding a Coil Building Contest. Entrants will be given one hour to complete their build.
Builds will be judged on symmetry, burning evenness, difficulty and overall creativeness in design.

STL Vapers Facebook

MrSmartCar

Aug 19, 2011
Quincy, IL
The next Saint Louis Vapers meet is February 21, 2015!

Date: February 21, 2015 (Third Saturday of the month)

STL Vapers Facebook

Agorizer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
In the Market
Yes, There is a PIF box for juice (Pay It Forward--drop something off; paw through to see if there's something you might like). I wouldn't doubt that you could find someone to take unwanted hardware. There's always a another newb, or somebody who could use something to carry them through to payday. There are often quite a few vendors with LOTS of stuff for sale, so unless you're wearing a sandwich board, it might be hard to garner any attention as far as selling. Hope to see ya there.

Last edited:

MrSmartCar

Aug 19, 2011
Quincy, IL
Do people bring vape items, juice ect they no longer want for sale?

Yes, they do and it is not uncommon.

As Agorizer explained, the group has a Pay It Forward (PIF) box for juice. Leave some / take some (sort of like a lending library). As for hardware, you'll just have to show up and see. There's always hardware changing hands at the meets.

MrSmartCar

Aug 19, 2011
Quincy, IL
I just read the first few posts in this thread and learned that this month's meet (May) marks the five year anniversary for STL Vapers Group!!! Yes, we have been meeting monthly for the last FIVE years. In the early days, the group moved around a bit searching for stable environment in which to hold these meets. Soon, Side-Pockets Bar & Grill was discovered, a setting which allowed both smoking and vaping with plenty of room for the group to grow. Side-Pockets has been home to STL Vapers for over four years but the time has come for the group to move on.

STL Vapers has moved to St. Charles Lanes (Yes! a bowling alley). This location offers even more room to grow!! The date of the meets has also moved to the SECOND Saturday of the month.

Date:
May 9, 2015 (Second Saturday of the month)

St. Charles Lanes (2187 First Capitol Dr, St. Charles, Missouri 63301)

Time:
4:30p to whenever... Show up any time. Attendance is free! You only pay for your own food and drink.

STL Vapers Facebook

Reactions: Kivrin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread