New Member here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiouskyle16

Aug 10, 2009
Short Hills, NJ
Hey guys, I am 19 and i just ordered my joye 510 kit from innovapor. I am very excited to get into the vaping world and hopefully quit smoking all together. I have tried, gum, patches, medication, the whole 9 yards, except for vaping. A year ago I bought a smoking everywhere device... I hated it, and went back to regular cigarettes.

I recently went to my doctor for throat pains. I have had a sore throat for about 3 weeks now. My doctor says that I have a throat ulcer, from smoking and drinking. (keep in mind I am a college student on deans list for academic performance and school involvement, I just like to party at night when all my **** is done, I am the secretary of Alpha Phi Delta fraternity of the Delta Psi chapter, just in case some of you were getting the idea that I am an alcoholic **** up.) Those of you that have quit smoking, I worship you. I just do not seem to have the willpower. Hopefully this Joye 510 will help me more then that stupid $150 dollar smoking everywhere thing...

I have been doing a lot of research on this website, and found the joye 510 is very popular, and innovapor has very nice kits. I just have one question, is the smoking everywhere e-cig a variation of anything popular? or is it its own design?

Thanks guys, I'll be around the forums...:D

SaintCappy

Jul 26, 2009
Orem Utah
Welcome!!
Yea I did the same thing I tried everything to quit analogs.
I just said F...it and stayed on with smoking, and was even chewing nicorete in-between smokes at work just to pleasure the addiction. I tell you this, I took one puff on my 901 and have not touched a single analog. Easy as that!!
So good luck and hope you dig your 510.

Telegraft

Jul 28, 2009
Chicagoland.
I can vouch for the 510 as well.

Few things:

Don't give up. Sometimes learning how to fully use these things can be difficult. You might think you got some bum product, when in reality it's user error. First thing to remember: They're not cigarettes. Don't treat them like they are.

With a 510, if you haven't already, get a PCC. Also, if you're around a computer with any regularity whatsoever, the USB passthrough is a MUST.

Also with a 510, check out the Tips and Tricks forum; there's some valuable mods for cartridges there that really set off a 510's performance.

Read these forums. There's more information here than you can possibly imagine.

Good luck!

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Hey guys, I am 19 and i just ordered my joye 510 kit from innovapor. I am very excited to get into the vaping world and hopefully quit smoking all together. I have tried, gum, patches, medication, the whole 9 yards, except for vaping. A year ago I bought a smoking everywhere device... I hated it, and went back to regular cigarettes.

Your post reinforces why I try to steer new members away from the RN4081/Smoke Everywhere device. It leads too many people back to analogs.

Glad you are back and that you have moved to a manual device like the 510. I'm sure you will get along better this time with a better PV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread