New member in MT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, First I'd like to say "hello" to everyone.
I'll probably be pretty quiet most of the time, but I figured I've lurked enough that I might as well create an account of my own.

A little background first I guess?
I'm probably the minority here, because I'm not a longtime cigarette smoker. I do enjoy smoking, but generally keep to occasional cigars, hooka, and pipe smoking. I think I mostly smoke as a way to forcefully break myself out of my otherwise TOO hectic life and take a few minutes (or longer) to myself.

I've been intrigued by the idea of these vaporizers for quite a while, and recently decided to try a couple out. While on a trip, I got a single disposable e-cig (don't remember the brand, but I really liked the flavor), and a Blu 'starter pack.' I actually like the build quality of the blu, but the battery and consistency of the smoke seem a little disappointing. Maybe that's just because of the small battery?

Are there any suggestions as to what equipment I should be using, or where it would be good to pick up? It seems like the eGo is adamantly recommended, but I can't seem to pick out a vendor... I keep worrying that I'm looking at sub-par knockoffs. I've been looking at pipe mods, but I think I might wait on those until I know a little more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread