New Member- My Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jockamo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Philadephia,PA,USA
Seven months ago I went on a 20 hour road trip to Disney with my non-smoking in-laws numbering in the 20's and sharing one large house in the Park for a week. In a panic, I walked into a smoke shop before the trip looking for anything to help me get through the week of little to no smoking. I walked out with a logic starter kit and an extra 10 refills. At the shop I noticed lots of strange looking devices and liquid bottles but didn't ask questions.

The road trip down with just my non-smoking family I noticed I was able to go much longer periods between cigarette breaks and really started to like the Logic with the high nicotine refills. I only smoked when we stopped for gas which was a major victory for a pack a day+ smoker. The first day in Animal Kingdom I saw a lady, from a long distance, with a rather large silver device. I watched as she blew out a large vapor cloud and thought to myself that must be what I saw back in the local smoke shop. (BTW if you were that lady on memorial day week at the entrance of Animal Kingdom, Thank you.) Seeing that gave me the courage to relax a bit a vape at will. It made the trip much more enjoyable for me and probably my family.

Since then I have gone from Logic- Evod-Emow and now a kayfun. I really like to rebuildable and notice flavors I would have never tasted with the Kanger coils. I bought an istick to go with my 1.5 ohm coil builds and I'm a happy vaper. I'm looking for a new battery though because of the non adjustable 510 pin but will save that for another thread. Thanks to all that know but stick around to help those that don't.

Jockamo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Philadephia,PA,USA
I have converted a few co workers also. They are down from a pack to a few cigs a day. I had no trouble really flipping the switch to no smoking. I don't know if this makes sense but.... I switched to American Spirit cigs about a year before I quit. I had a hard time with that possibly because of the additives in the name brand stuff. I guess the only addiction left was the nicotine which I could get from vaping. Maybe that could help someone that just cant give up those few a day.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I switched to American Spirit..
    I was smoking NAS cigs for close to a decade before I quit. I was smoking Camel Wides before that. I can remember the first few years I was smoking Winstons and Lucky Strikes. Have no idea what was in the middle, probably Marlboros.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread