New member old vaper needs DIY help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phosphorush

Feb 25, 2019
Hi, I'm 30 years old and I'm from Europe. I started vaped around 2012. Used to make my own eliquids but then stopped. Now I wanna do it again.

I bought base and nicotine from inawera. I don't really wanna be creating very complex flavors, they never taste properly anyway as if bough from a store. I've made 3: cactus tropical, simply tobacco and macho. I like the first of three 3, it had a nice flavor and you can vape it without stepping. The other two are ok, but not something i'd like to vape too much.

I'd want to buy flavor mixes, instead of adding all the flavors myself.

I'd want flavors without diacetyl, since it seems it's harmful (i'd like input on that too).
Does nicotine brand matter? Is inawera's one good?

Does the VG base matter? I used to buy from pharmacy and dilute it with 20% distilled water, I just bough from inawera too now.

Thanks!

Reactions: Izan

Phosphorush

Feb 25, 2019
Hi, I'm 30 years old and I'm from Europe. I started vaped around 2012. Used to make my own eliquids but then stopped. Now I wanna do it again.

I bought base and nicotine from inawera. I don't really wanna be creating very complex flavors, they never taste properly anyway as if bough from a store. I've made 3: cactus tropical, simply tobacco and macho. I like the first of three 3, it had a nice flavor and you can vape it without stepping. The other two are ok, but not something i'd like to vape too much.

I'd want flavors without diacetyl, since it seems it's harmful (i'd like input on that too).
Does nicotine brand matter? Is inawera's one good?

Does the VG base matter? I used to buy from pharmacy and dilute it with 20% distilled water, I just bough from inawera too now.

Thanks!

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Before I answer this one, the caveat is I smoked a pipe with strong tobacco for 40 years so my taste buds could well be handicapped.

I have bought nicotine from various online UK suppliers, from Finnvape in Spain ( labelled as Greek Nicotine) and just recently, like this morning from the local Pound Shop.

I make a 50/50 PG/VG unflavoured mix at around 16 strength which I vape in a Nautilus Mini, Triton Mini, a dripper and two different squonkers and I cannot tell any great difference in taste other than what is influenced by the tanks and atties I use. Occasionally I add a smidgeon of Speyside Whisky to the mix.

Like you did, I buy pharma grade glycerine and dilute it 10% with distilled water to make Aqueous Glycerine to use with PG and nicotine.

Others with better taste buds may report differently though...

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome,
I am a huge fan of the Chemnovatic nicotine and PG/VG sold by INA.
I'm not familiar with the flavours/recipes you mentioned. Are the flavours used from INA?
Where did you find the recipes?

What types of flavours do you like?
What are you trying to produce or duplicate?

INA also does "Shake and Vape" mixes : PREMIKSY - - www.inawera.com

What is your vape equipment or what did you use to try the mixes?
What is your target nicotine level?
Do you have a scale or are you mixing by volume?

Cheers
I

Reactions: glasseye

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Like @Izan said, INW has Chemnovatic nic and it's very good. There are a few older threads with just Inawera flavorings recipes here. Most of them are simple (my favorite kind of recipe!). Some of them are in drops (per 10ml), a thing frowned on now, but it makes it even easier. lol
Inawera Shops DIY Recipes

Reactions: Izan

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
I'm from Europe
Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s) such as the question above.
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...
One shot flavors (OS/Flavor Blends) are premixed flavors that are only designed to be used on their own and mixed with a base of Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin and Nicotine (at least one/two/all of the three). One shot mixing is supposed to be close to the flavor promoted on the bottle. These mixes may allow some adjustment of the strength (percentage) of the mix. OS Mixing can be a good introductory to DIY. One shots and flavor blends are simply added per directions to the mixer's desired mixing base, Shake and Vape (SnV) or steep as directed.
I will assume you still are in Europe. I would go with one of the best and look at:
Flavors from Flavormonks, the finest aroma's in the world.
Typical short fill directions:
"Tobacco flavor Short Fill: 60 ml. bottle filled with 50 ml. tobacco flavor and base. Just add 10 ml. base (you choose, with or without nicotine) to complete your tobacco flavor juice."
Others:
Dosierungsempfehlungen
Molinberry Flavours Store
Might want to visit for additional questions:
DIY E-Liquid
Just, hit "like" at bottom right hand corner of this post. You can also click "reply" if you need any more information and I (or someone else) can read your question and get back to you.
Could PM me for more reading guides.

• Informative
Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread