Status
Not open for further replies.

furie4

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Bethlehem Ga USA
My first post wanted to say hello. I've been reading a lot of the forms since Jan. There is sooo much helpful info. here. My journey into the World of vaping was made easier because there was ECF. My daughter sent me my first ecig on my birthday 10-2013. I was a pack a day kool smoker for 37 yrs. I quit smoking Feb. 2014 and haven't looked back. My pittie and I can walk 2 miles a day now, boy does he love it.

furie4

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Bethlehem Ga USA
Thanks for the welcome. I should add some of the equipment that Im using-- batteries egoC twist 1100mah, vision spinner vv 1300mah and the new vision spinner2 1600mah! My Favorite tank is the Kanger Aero with adjustable airflow, :p some others r the Kanger mini pro tank 2 The Kanger mini protank 3. I rebuild my single coils using cotton. Haven't tried doing the double coils yet. I rebuild my RDA,s also. Best juices so far r from Nicoticket. Mountain Oak Vapors. and Vapor Chef. My budget juice comes from ECBlends. I do have a great daughter, wish she would get back on the ecigs And off of the Newport's Still hoping.

Last edited:

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
Hi and welcome! Just wanted to say congratulations on quitting! And hopefully your daughter will follow you're lead.my daughter still smokes too. I always show her my vape and hope she will try quitting too. All we can do is lead by example and hope they follow. When I first quit my hubby still was smoking. He continued to watch me vape. Now he also has quit and vapes. It just takes some time and hopefully your daughter will also come around like my husband did and stop. Just keep vaping and hopefully that will inspire her to quit. I wish you the best.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
Cellodick,

Welcome and congrats on 6 mos. smoke free! I'm counting the days to my 1 yr vaperversary. Who knew quitting could be this much fun?

There's a 5 post rule for new members. Moderators watch here and stop spammers from getting to the rest of the forum. It can seem annoying, but it doesn't take much to get 5 posts and it's nice not to have that chaff in the other areas.

:vapor::vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread