Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello Dragonblu, could I ask where you're based please?

And what liquid flavours do you like?

Is there any flavours you don't like?

And how many cigarettes do you smoke per day?

If you can answer these questions, we should be able to give you some ideas and narrow down your choices a little.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
So fruit and candy, no worries.

And like Letitia has mentioned, what setup are you using? Picture please if you don't know, we'll work out what it is then.

And with the liquids you've tried so far, do you know the Vegetable Glycerine / Propylene Glycol ratio and did they contain Nicotine Salt or Freebase Nicotine?

As high Propylene Glycol levels and Freebase Nicotine can make things harsh, high or full Vegetable Glycerine and Nicotine Salt can make things much smoother.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hello again, I'm from Port Angeles, WA. Northwest Wa. I smoke about 20 cigs a day. Some of the flavors that I've tried and liked are green apple, berries, and cotton candy. We tried this liquid that had a high mg of nicotine. I think it was 24 mg. didn't like it at all. It was too strong.

12 mg should be enough for most people regardless of device. That is what my 1 pack a day SIL used to quit smoking on a MTL device, not every smoker needs stronger, although some do..

If your using a sub ohm set up you'll need far less, somewhere around 6mg..

So it depends on what your using where you'd like to start nicotine-wise..

Are you happy with your vape device?

Lordron's_Drag

Mar 7, 2019
Karnes city, Texas
12 mg should be enough for most people regardless of device. That is what my 1 pack a day SIL used to quit smoking on a MTL device, not every smoker needs stronger, although some do..

If your using a sub ohm set up you'll need far less, somewhere around 6mg..

So it depends on what your using where you'd like to start nicotine-wise..

Are you happy with your vape device?
I sub ohm 6 is like licking a tobacco leaf for me does NOTHING

Reactions: Opinionated

Lordron's_Drag

Mar 7, 2019
Karnes city, Texas
I'm bat crap crazy. It's terribly fun.
download (9).jpeg

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello again, I'm from Port Angeles, WA. Northwest Wa. I smoke about 20 cigs a day. Some of the flavors that I've tried and liked are green apple, berries, and cotton candy. We tried this liquid that had a high mg of nicotine. I think it was 24 mg. didn't like it at all. It was too strong.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could fill in your location "Port Angeles, Wa.", it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...
Finding the best e liquid can be expensive, might like to read:
The Sweet Spot: How Much Nicotine do You Need/Want in Your Vape?
Nicotine Strength Help
Nicotine Strengths In Refill Liquid
Vaping 2 years/still can't quit cigs
Still smoking support and chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread