New Members Read! Everything you need to know about the ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_Dude

Sep 20, 2011
Aberdeen
Hey Everyone, time I got posting on this forum I think lol :) I've been vaping and lurking long enough. Hope all is well, I'm Pete, I live in Scotland and I have been promoting the UK Campaign For vaping In Pubs recently, comes recommended, very fun indeed :)

Nice to see a forum format that I recognise, I used to be addicted to various motoring forums etc... The UK vapers forum has a bit of a different format, still cool enough though and loads of info. I had a look at vape tv the other day, the channel is massive!! Still need to check on Ilixir TV.
Thanks & Regards
Pete

LadyVaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
SWEET HOME ALABAMA
Hello everyone :p I've been lurking for sometime now. I was posting threads every now and then on VF but I was always getting nasty responses. Or not getting very good info. So I just stopped going over there. I was reading DIY Flavor Shack Thread here and wanted to post about how great she is with her customers. I did write a thread about her. But I think it is only right for me to introduce myself and say Hello to everyone. I have been vaping :vapor: since April of this year and loving every minute of it. Just recently got a Don.:thumb: I tried to get some help working it (on VF) and I just got smartass remarks so that was my last post over there.
I have since learned how to use the Don on my own. I love fiddling with things, take apart put back together. So I am able to figure things out if given enough info. I want to be able to post once in a while and not get rude remarks. So please be kind and thanks for having me. Vape on........................:vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread