Status
Not open for further replies.

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
+ 1 more for a 901/KR808 version.

Any chance of you selling the aluminum tubes by themselves?

I primarily use KR8's and my 510 to 901 adapter fits this perfectly and doesn't stick up any higher than the button. Love it.

I just thought I'd post about this because I have had trouble with adapters occasionally on my 510 Prodigy, which was a bit finicky about them, but the Mini VapeStack gives me no trouble at all.

JamBandPhan

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
OR
I just stuck a 510 to 901 adapter on mine and it's working great, and looks sweet with the purple 901 atty on there. I'm happy I got this mod, even if I could probably make one myself, I am happy to show MadVapes my support, they have been so generous with throwing in extras and I get most of my modding parts from them. I would love to see them sell the basics to build this one. I am keeping my eye open for pill containers now, the few I found online were just a little too small for this kind of mod which I found out when they came in the mail today.( :grr:drat!)

Last edited:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Ok, now this is like the pay it foward thread...I'm never friggin fast enough!!
Next question....how long before you get more??

Rambosmurf, if you like blue, then you're in luck. Got a few blues coming in maybe tomorrow or Monday.. Other colors are probably 10 to 14 days :(

hoog

Yankee802

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Panama City, Florida
Just got my mod, thanks Hoogie. I do have a question on the button. It's just a little bit of a pain to press, and there seems to be a short delay in activating the atty/carto, that normal? Also, if the button/switch ever does fail, how easy would it be to replace it? I mean, couldn't we just order another one (or different one) and do it ourselves?

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be critical of this mod, it's very nice! The size is awesome, and I like the button on top, I was just asking some questions here. :)

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Just got my mod, thanks Hoogie. I do have a question on the button. It's just a little bit of a pain to press, and there seems to be a short delay in activating the atty/carto, that normal? Also, if the button/switch ever does fail, how easy would it be to replace it? I mean, couldn't we just order another one (or different one) and do it ourselves?

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be critical of this mod, it's very nice! The size is awesome, and I like the button on top, I was just asking some questions here. :)

No Problem, yankee. the real issue is the atties that I included with the VapeStack. They are a 3.3 ohm atty and do take a second or two extra to heat up.. Other peeps are having great success with LR atties but mine aren't here yet..

About replacing the switch, yes, very easy to replace.. 3 solder points and done.. The switch used on the VapeStack are the exact size as the mini pushbutton switch I currently sell but a lot smoother.. I have some of VapeStack switches on order to have in case we need them..

hoog

Last edited:

OmahaVapor

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Omaha, NE
No Problem, yankee. the real issue is the atties that I included with the VapeStack. They are a 3.3 ohm atty and do take a second or two extra to heat up.. Other peeps are having great success with LR atties but mine aren't here yet..

About replacing the switch, yes, very easy to replace.. 3 solder points and done.. The switch used on the VapeStack are the exact size as the mini pushbutton switch I currently sell but a lot smoother.. I have some of VapeStack switches on order to have in case we need them..

hoog

Thats awesome by the way that you are getting LR attys. Will you be getting ones other than 510? I have one 801 LR atty and would like to get more. I use the 3.3ohm attys on my 5V mods. IMO they work great. The switch looks identical to the one on my Chuck. I really like the button on the VapeStack and love it overall. The battery lasts me all day at work and some of the night. Cant wait till the longer tubes will be in so I can vape at 5V with it.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
hoog

VapeStack + LR atty = Vaping Heaven :wub:

The switch on mine fires instantly. Had it over a week and it has never misfired. Nice to know they're user replaceable too. :)

I already have the black one and it's very sleek. As soon as they're in I'm getting a red one so I'll have a backup. Ok, cuz I just gotta have one. :oops:

I've tried to imagine what could make them better, but I really can't. Very solidly built, smooth threads, fits the hand perfectly, fits in my shirt pocket, drip through tip, and clouds of vapor like I was using a massive 6v mod.

Can you tell I like these VapeStacks? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread