Status
Not open for further replies.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Hi All, when I started vaping, like I'm sure a lot of us did, I started with an eGo kit using Vivi Nova tanks and Joytech batteries. I never really liked having the Mod hanging around my neck and charging the batteries in a LiPo bag. I am use to using LiPo batteries as I have a few RC cars that use LiPo batteries and I am aware of the hazards of mistreating the batteries and the dangers of leaving them while charging. Today I treated myself to a new Mod. I picked up a Innokin itaste VTR. The gentleman at The Vapor Hut who helped me out, was very knowledgeable of the product and took all the time I needed to become familiar with the VTR. I really like the feel and style of the itaste VTR. When not using it I can set it aside and not have to worry about it falling over or rolling around. I watched a few video reviews and one of the common things mentioned as a mark against the VTR it's weight. I personally like the weight and the feel of the VTR. Thanks for listening to this ol' geezers rant.

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
dragon welcome2.jpg
Hi Diver and welcome to the funhouse!

Now you have a backup! I also use all my "starter" devices. Saves time when I want a change of flavor :)

Happy Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread