Status
Not open for further replies.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Here is a sample of the new model I will be carrying soon. There will be a few changes on the final version that are not pictured yet. This is compatible with any 510 parts as well.

This will come with (2) batteries (2) 902 atomizers with new flat contacts (1) regular atty & (1) low ohm atty

The batteries are 720 mAH

The cool thing is the button, I have been testing it for awhile and you will have no worries about the button sticking. Also the button is a clear diamond style jewel, and lights up when pushed.

I hope to have the changes done soon.

Last edited:

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Looks BAD other word for donkey! Add me to the list...does it come with a pcc? Does the atty screw all the way down like your 902? How does this differ from your established products?

It it too thick for any type of PCC, the advantage to this over my other models is the battery mAH is 720. One charged battery can last you a whole day depending on usage. The other advantage is the low ohm attys are really meant for a bigger battery of this size.

I still prefer to use use a cigarette style when I am out in public, but this has model has been great for the home/office. I have not really used the pass-throughs recently because I prefer the freedom to move around.

Yes, it screws all the way day, I redesigned the contacts on the new 902 atomizers to remove the lip.

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
Can't wait. When will they be up? I will definitely be ordering. By the way, I owe you a couple of reviews this weekend when I have a sec (school is finally done!). The 902 and low resistence attys are great. I've also used the PTB mod with the 902 and it works great. I go quite a while between fills. Then again, I knew if it was from MV I wouldn't be disappointed!

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
Please share I would like to try it on my 902

Pyramid tea bag mod. You get Lipton Pyramid tea bags, cut them to 3x the length of your cartridge. Fold it in thirds so its the length of your cartridge. Some people fold back and forth at this point, like a fan, but I get better results by rolling it into a tube. Put it in the cart with the fold side up. I had to mess around a bit to get it rolled right, not to tight or loose, but once I got it right it worked great. A lot of people on here like the blue foam mod better. Seems to work well for them. I can't seem to get rid of the weird taste I get with them though.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Pyramid tea bag mod. You get Lipton Pyramid tea bags, cut them to 3x the length of your cartridge. Fold it in thirds so its the length of your cartridge. Some people fold back and forth at this point, like a fan, but I get better results by rolling it into a tube. Put it in the cart with the fold side up. I had to mess around a bit to get it rolled right, not to tight or loose, but once I got it right it worked great. A lot of people on here like the blue foam mod better. Seems to work well for them. I can't seem to get rid of the weird taste I get with them though.

thanks for the info, ill give that a try :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread