Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Yay!!!...

Now if only I can come up with the money to buy one...ha! If I either win one or am able to buy one I'll do a big write up. That R2-750 is the only fatty e-cig I have any interest in, lmao. SO glad you're going to offer it!

DITTO - Me too . . . Really like the possibilty to see how much you are "vaping" and the power level of the battery . . .

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
The puff counter sounds so cool, as well as displaying the remaining battery life. Too bad the first person to suggest a model doesn't automatically win the contest, lol. I'm so unlucky that even if that were the case someone else would still win anyhow, lololol.

You "NEVER" know - there are always miracles that happen everyday . . .:2cool:
Hey - maybe you will get one (or a couple - and then you can send me one ;) ) for the suggestion . . . :D

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I like tricci's suggestions.
Probably something simple and well known like the Joye 510 or Riva 510 would be a better seller, but personally, I'd be more excited by something like the E-Power or some sort of budget HV or VV device.

So, I guess that's my suggestion... Joye 510 or Riva 510 for beginners and E-Power and budget HV/VV for people who are ready to move up.

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
www.analogalternative.com
The puff counter sounds so cool, as well as displaying the remaining battery life. Too bad the first person to suggest a model doesn't automatically win the contest, lol. I'm so unlucky that even if that were the case someone else would still win anyhow, lololol.

Special consideration will for the finder will certainly be taken. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread