SoCal, USA
So who won?? t09134.gif

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
www.analogalternative.com
We will have two winners for this contest (or rather one winner and one finder's fee prize). Shannon65 brought this model to my attention so I can't help but to award a finder's in the form of the R2-750 Digital LCD Mini Kit. Shannon65, please PM me your address so I can get this out to you.

The actual/other winner will be announced shortly.

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
All names who submitted suggestions on this thread were entered into a "random" drawing. By random I mean that I created a list all usernames and had my girlfriend pick winner. I didn't know how I was going to select a winner when this started (I only knew that I didn't want the direct responsibility of choosing), unfortunately for the guys she really likes cats. So our winner is spacekitty.

Congratulations. Please send my your mailing address via PM.

Lax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Bozeman, Montana
Congrads to the winners!
Shannon, you'll have to post a review here once you get your prize.

If anyone that participated in the thread is interested in any of the new models, send me a PM and I will create a coupon code for you.

Great, thanks free_roller! Maybe you could share some info about the new products now that you have them in your hands...even some pictures. Not a lot of info floating around about the R2 yet.

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
My initial impressions are limited as I have only had the opportunity to take a quick look but I will say that there is a level of quality to the kit that I haven't yet seen in an E-Cig model. This extends from the battery all the way to the instruction manual.

I snapped a few pictures detailing the different components.
Battery.jpg

BatteryDetail.jpg

Threads.jpg

RMAtomizer.jpg

RMCone.jpg

RMCartridge.jpg

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
We will have two winners for this contest (or rather one winner and one finder's fee prize). Shannon65 brought this model to my attention so I can't help but to award a finder's in the form of the R2-750 Digital LCD Mini Kit. Shannon65, please PM me your address so I can get this out to you.

The actual/other winner will be announced shortly.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited!!! Now I wish I hadn't fallen asleep early last night, lol!!! I'll do a review when I get it!!!

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
Congrads to the winners!
Shannon, you'll have to post a review here once you get your prize.

Great, thanks free_roller! Maybe you could share some info about the new products now that you have them in your hands...even some pictures. Not a lot of info floating around about the R2 yet.

I definitely will do that!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
WoW!! What an AWESOME prize!!! Big congratulation.gif go out to Shannon65, and for such a great find/recommendation!!!
And I can't believe that I won something, too!! dancing_cat-83.jpg WooHoo!!

How generous of free_roller to give out TWO prizes!! :thumb: Thank You!!

(I don't mean to sound like an ingrate... but what did I win?? :?: LOL!! )

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA

bluegrasslover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Willow Spring, NC
You seriously should start selling the Ramiya R2-750 LCD Digital Kit because it's brand new, super sexy looking and I don't think any US supplier is selling them. THIS is the only english site with info about them that I could find.

Some pictures:

Ramiya-Full-Kit-500x500.jpg

Ramiya-Box-Contents-500x500.jpg

Manf-1-500x500.jpg

Ramiya-Componenets-500x500.jpg

Manf-3-500x500.jpg

This may look a bit like a regular eGo e-cig, but it incorporates a host of features to bring a new dimension to your vaping experience. Designed by Ramiya in Korea and with a patent pending, it is made in China with battery components from Japan. It has brought together a host of unique design features with superior build and component quality - resulting in a device that is at the forefront of vaping technology.

The unit is finished in satin matt black with silver trim and engraved end-badge*

The new Ramiya R2-750 Digital E-Cig incorporates the following:

Power Base Unit

High capacity 750 mAh battery – sufficient for a full day of regular use
LCD/LED backlit display showing battery charge status and activations/inhalations since last reset
ON/OFF safety system
Auto Standby power-saving mode
LCD counter reset function
Automatic temperature sensor
Prevention of over-discharge
Prevention of over-charge
PCB (printed circuit board) control
Luminous strip
E-liquid Management

1.3ml Hybrid Cartridge– combines the best of tank technology with a traditional cartridge in a leak-proof design
Built-in flow regulation to give consistent vapour inhalation
Backflow prevention to avoid liquid in the mouth
Vapour Production - Atomiser

Ramiya Atomiser with calibrated resistance for the Ramiya Base Unit
Ramiya Cone
To introduce this device to our customers we are offering a strictly limited supply of starter kits comprising:

1 x Ramiya R2-750 Digital LCD E-Cig Base Unit
1 x Ramiya Calibrated Resistance Atomiser
1 x Ramiya Cone
6 x empty Hybrid Cartridges
1 x USB power cable charger (only for use with the Ramiya R2-750 Base Unit)
1 x USB mains adapter - EU plug and UK adapter
1 x Instruction Manual - comprehensive illustrated guide and full instructions

Next one not in English...

I gotta second this. That is just bad ....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
YES - Congratulations are definitely due to you both - "Shannon95" and "spacekitty" (of course a "Kitty" won again! ;) ) - You both really do deserve getting this "prize" . . .

And Mike - Thanks for the opportunity & contest . . . :)
AND, especially giving out 2 - not just 1 prize for this contest . . . :thumbs:
Without a doubt I'm PM'ing you . . . :D

However,:( I would have really liked getting this myself :( :cry: . . . And, just in case, Are - YOU - absolutely sure that your "girlfriend" didn't actually choose my entry first ! ! ! ! But dropped it, because I'm allergic to all "Cats" . . . ;) :facepalm: I know, Shameful :facepalm: - absolutely SHAMEFUL ! ! ! :facepalm::facepalm:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread