New Office & Warehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporKings_Michelle

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
Oklahoma
The new address for Vapor Kings is 110 N. Garfield Avenue, Suite 300, Sand Springs, OK 74063. Please keep in mind that this isn't a retail walk-in and push a shopping cart around type place. You are welcome to stop by and check things out, ask questions or make purchases however.

We do want to encourage local customers to place their order online and select In Store Pickup if you wish to pick your order up in person. Our hours will be 8AM-5PM Monday through Friday.

:vapor:

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
Just want to clarify on the "store" part. Some people have thought that you cannot come to our place to buy things. You most definitely -can- come in and purchase products. We just don't have a retail space allocated with products on the shelf for you to walk through and shop. We have a large display case in the front lobby which has all the products in it. If there is something you want to see that isn't in there, we can definitely pull one and show you.

Customers can also order online and pick their orders up in the shop. If you order online but want to pick up in the store, you can either pay for the order online via credit card, -or- select "Money Order". If you select Money Order we can either take cash at pick up or swipe your card through our credit card terminal.

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
Hi Kelly,

Actually I just spoke to someone from the Okie forum that came in the front door. We are involved in a live stage production called the Living Lords Supper which we do every April. My wife helps with costumes and such and I do all the audio system. We are in the rehearsal phase right now and will begin doing shows this Sunday night. Once that is finished (end of this month) then we will be able to do something in May. I was thinking food, music and vaping of course. We'll get more details laid out soon!

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
Ok guys and gals we have signed the lease on the new store in Tulsa. It is under way of getting a new paint job and carpet as I'm typing this. We take possession of the store July 1st. We are going to work diligently to have the place open by July 5th. Woohoo!!!!!

Want to give us a hint on where this will be located?

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
The new store address will be 4305-E S. Mingo, Tulsa, OK 74146. Just across the street from CarFX if you know where that is.

Our target opening date is July 5th. We're going to do everything we can to meet that goal.

I got a call today that they were doing the HVAC inspection. The remodel inside is almost done. Things are happening!

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Ok stopped by today, inside looks like it's almost finished. Will stop by next week when open.
40cfec82-810a-44d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread