Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
That's not bad Kent.It has me thinking.

The 'sale' price should be the price point, imo. The suggested retail is way too high... we'll see what TW and cignot come in at. Heaven Gifts and Healthcabin will come in lower but then there's the shipping which evens things out. I'm still waiting for the B types and then I'll likely switch over from the T's. Again, if the price is right. My T's are still vaping well.

ournature

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
bologna, ITALY
The 'sale' price should be the price point, imo. The suggested retail is way too high... we'll see what TW and cignot come in at. Heaven Gifts and Healthcabin will come in lower but then there's the shipping which evens things out. I'm still waiting for the B types and then I'll likely switch over from the T's. Again, if the price is right. My T's are still vaping well.

That's my opinion too Kent.
Anyway there are good new on the TW front, it looks like TW will sell ego-c atomizers in a 5 pack blister.
Priced $29.99 (US store), £19.99 (UK store), just read on their forum.
That means about 6 bucks each. Not bad at all.

Kanlee

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
S/W.Missouri

Yes I agree.That is what I was commenting on the sale price,the retail is way to high but most retail prices are.If that is their sale price maybe lower at vendors?The sale price should be the actual price of this.Which would not be too bad for a new product.I would never pay that retail price.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
That's my opinion too Kent.
Anyway there are good new on the TW front, it looks like TW will sell ego-c atomizers in a 5 pack blister.
Priced $29.99 (US store), £19.99 (UK store), just read on their forum.
That means about 6 bucks each. Not bad at all.

Not too bad. And TW can run high on some stuff - not all though.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Watched an interview between Dave Dorn and Jason Cropper. Price will be reflective of what we have been accustomed with and set by JoyE, retailers have very little wiggle room wrt to markup with the exception of taken advantage of MOQs to increase their individual markups.

Retail for the eGo C will be $99

From a marketing point of view I can't say I blame JoyE, they took a sheet kicking with all the sub-par clones and knock offs being sold as "genuine JoyE" products by unscrupulous vendors. Don't get me wrong, there is a market out there for cheap stuff, just don't retail it for the same price as the genuine article and don't hide behind the JoyE logo. I believe their new vendor certification will help (honest vendors)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
update.....

Earlier I speculated that the 'head' (seems to be the right terminology for what I was calling the 'module' and others have called the 'core' - ie. the spike/plate/coil/connection unit) for the A type may fit the B type when that one comes out. It's looking like that won't be the case. Someone modded the A 'head' to fit a B and some modifications were needed - 1. the B tank was a bit long and 2. Some airflow slits were needed. So If you're a B type vaper, then don't stock up on A 'heads' thinking they'll fit the B's.

Otherwise, the eGo-c is vaping as reported - no burning, no discoloration in juice, no leaking, great taste on all types of ejuice. Runs a bit cooler than thet T's.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
So I'm gonna sound like a ..... here but what is the Diff between An A type & a B type of vaper.

The atty body of the A type is tapered and holds @1.2ml of ejuice. B types are cylindrical (same diameter of the eGo batt all the way up to the mouthpiece) and hold about 2.2ml....

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I guess that would make me a B type of vaper... sigh.

Hey Quick! :) I have had better experience than ournature regarding A vs. B on the eGo-t's but I only had the A's for beta and when they first came out and there was and adjustment that was made regarding the diameter of the spike that goes into the tanks (and that holds the wicking) - so I had some leaks with the A's but not with the B's....and the new silicone caps really help both types with leaking. The other major factor is leaks is the wicking. Sometimes that needs adjustment and there are videos on how to do that. Not that complicated. So far no leaks on the A types on the eGo-c....

Dom C

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Plantation, Florida
These look awesome. I've been loving my eGo-T but pulling apart and rebuilding attys can be a pain.

These will be compatible with the regular eGo-T batteries, right? No need to invest in a whole new kit, I can just grab the new atomizers and throw them onto my existing stuff?

According to this vid (Totally Wicked introduces the Tornado (EGO-C) Electronic Cigarette - YouTube) on the TW site, there is something new about the battery. Although, he's pretty vague about exactly what the changes are. But it seems that the ego-c atty should work just fine on any 510 connection.

Oh and I just found this in the related videos sidebar... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op7ysrpEU40&feature=related

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread