New patterns of "Smoking"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

Pretty new to this wonderful forum. Spent the last three days with my e-cig, I think in those three days I have smoked 5 analogs total (coming from a 25 a day habbit). Anyway I would just noticed my "smoking" pattern with the e-cig is quite different from when I smoked analogs. When I would smoke an alalog I would sit there, smoke the whole thing and be done with it. With my e-cig and liquid I find myself taking a puff or two every couple of minutes for awhile, sometimes I put it down for an hour and other hours I am just keep taking a single puff every other minute or so. My general feeling is that I have a constant low/medium dose of nicotine. I honestly can say I feel way better as a result. I have no need to puff on my e-cig relentlessly, just a puff or two now and than. There is no the "crash" of smoking an analog. I feel really good, almost healthy! I can not wait for a month or two to go by with this bad boy. Vaporized iquid nicotine for us addicts....its a beautiful thing! :) Much love!

Last edited:

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA

It *is* a different experience, but it's the closest thing to smoking. Now when you get the feeling to smoke those 5 analogs, vape instead. Get rid of all the analogs. You'll feel withdrawal but not bad. If the analogs are not there, you won't use them. Good Luck

Bad Newz Blare

May 11, 2009
Bay Area
i think i vape 3 or 4 times more than i used to smoke analogs. my smoking "rituals" have no limit now that im not bound to smoking bans. but i feel much healthier and i cant stand the taste, smell, and feel of a analog, which is pretty major considering how they been controlling me since i was 13. but anything is better than getting the cancer.

long live the vapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread