How many of you keep the e-cig next to your chair when surfing the net or watching the TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulw2014

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2012
Batavia, IL
Unlike smoking analogs, where I would step outside and "smoke one" once every hour or so. With the e-cig, I find myself vaping in doors pretty much anytime I want. With an analog, you smoke a whole cig (15 puffs) or so at one setting. With the e-cig, I might take one or two puff now, and put it down, and then take one or two puffs in 5 min. It's completely random.

I usually keep it right next to my chair when I'm surfing the net (like now) or watching TV.

How many of you are like me? Or do you still vape in specified intervals, like smoking, and take a lot of drags at one setting?

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
No idea what your talking about :D

PA200049.jpg

Chas F.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Colorado
Guilty here too. Since I don't have to go outside to smoke anymore I keep mine with me pretty much everywhere I go. I also keep at least one extra tank with a different flavor on hand to break it up a bit.

I used to go outside about every 30 minutes to take a couple drags off my cigg but now I just vape whenever I feel like it. Of course I'm developing more of a hand--->mouth habit, but at least it tolerable, at least until I decide to break that habit too.

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
Insult me all you want, but touch the binky and die!

Agreed! The only exception of course is if I know you and you ASK to say try a flavor, or are curious about vaping, etc...

When I inevitably get more batteries/tanks etc I think I might have to dedicate one to allowing others to "test"

hopefulpoet

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Champaign, IL
I definitely feel you: mine is with me throughout the house or on a shelf at arms reach. I'm at a point of trying to find a happy medium, so I don't always have it on me. It wouldn't be an issue if I didn't have 3 kids under 10 years. Daddy's gotta stay active! I can't have a mod in my hand while playing monster (though the vapor would add extra effect...).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread