Toronto, Ontario, Canada

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
That's it.

However, I have five of them, and a couple of them have a bit too much battery wrap covering the negative terminal, and required some trimming of the wrap to expose the terminal to the negative contact on the Nemi.

I have a Nemi, and got 3 of those 14650's - all 3 needed careful trimming of the negative wrap or the Nemi wouldn't make contact. Just be sure not to trim too close to the edge of the battery, or you risk making contact with the inner wall of the Nemi and firing unintentionally (and uncontrollably).

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
That's it.

However, I have five of them, and a couple of them have a bit too much battery wrap covering the negative terminal, and required some trimming of the wrap to expose the terminal to the negative contact on the Nemi.

I have a Nemi, and got 3 of those 14650's - all 3 needed careful trimming of the negative wrap or the Nemi wouldn't make contact. Just be sure not to trim too close to the edge of the battery, or you risk making contact with the inner wall of the Nemi and firing unintentionally (and uncontrollably).
Can either of you please post a pic of the trim job. TYIA

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
Our store will be closed on Friday 10/04 and Monday 13/04 due to national Easter holidays in Greece and therefore all the orders will be shipped on Tuesday 14/04

papergc,441x415,w,ffffff.2u1.jpg

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Better late than never? Been a while since I checked in here...
You have to clear the raised negative bump, or the insulation prevents the Nemi from firing.
View attachment 455191

Thanks John. Actually all my Efest 14650s have worked fine without modifications.

Reactions: Mtek

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
Just wanted to update the thread since i found it locked..
We had a difficult time in Greece this summer and this kept us behind for a while but we are here and ready to work on new projects after summer
Wish you all to have a great time in the remaining days
Follow us on Facebook to benefit from every month's giveaways
Atmomixani.Gr - Néa Filadhélfia, Attiki, Greece - Local Business | Facebook

and i promise to update with our new project's news soon...;)

Edson Arantes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
Mexique
Hello,

I am looking for a Nemesis Graphite 30 MM mod. I tried to buy one from Erick but he re directed me to the Nemesis Legion "Secret" Ooooohhh very hush-hush Cloak and Dagger Group. I was not allowed the privilege of joining the group, so must look for a used mod.
Please remove post if this is not allowed.

Thank you!

PS. The sale for these Mods should be handled by Atmomixani in a fair way. In this day and age it us not common practice to make a buyer jump through hoops to buy a Mod. IMHO

Loco69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Athens-Greece
www.atmomixani.gr
We sell all kind of nemesis except of custom ones by Eric
Eric is just a reseller that buys from us , customizes the nemesis and then resells them..
That s why we dont have his work in our site
I am not an admin at the group you said, i am just a member as all the others but i pmed the admin to add you

CannedWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Seattle, WA. USA
Hello,

I am looking for a Nemesis Graphite 30 MM Mod. I tried to buy one from Erick but he re directed me to the Nemesis Legion "Secret" Ooooohhh very hush-hush Cloak and Dagger Group. I was not allowed the privilege of joining the group, so must look for a used Mod.
Please remove post if this is not allowed.

Thank you!

PS. The sale for these Mods should be handled by Atmomixani in a fair way. In this day and age it us not common practice to make a buyer jump through hoops to buy a Mod. IMHO

there are a few reasons the group is labeled as secret on Facebook. I am happy to explain in PM if you'd like - it has nothing to do with it being cloak and dagger or preventing access to mods that people are looking for.

Also - as Atmomixani explained, Eric's work is custom and sold by him - he buys mods just like the rest of us and releases new finishes when he has the ability to do so.

please send me a pm with your facebook name so i can friend you

Edson Arantes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
Mexique
there are a few reasons the group is labeled as secret on Facebook. I am happy to explain in PM if you'd like - it has nothing to do with it being cloak and dagger or preventing access to mods that people are looking for.

Also - as Atmomixani explained, Eric's work is custom and sold by him - he buys mods just like the rest of us and releases new finishes when he has the ability to do so.

please send me a pm with your facebook name so i can friend you
Thank you Loco and Wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread