New purchase advice - wanting to step up the game a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroLoki

Apr 1, 2010
London, UK
Hi!

Not so much of a new user, but new to the good kit; I've been vaping using a 901 kit from Cloud9Vaping.co.uk for a number of years, and enjoyed its performance... but I've the hankering for something meatier.

I'd like something powerful, long-lasting, that will produce a TON of vapour, and not break the budget of no more than £150. If it looks like a Dr Who sonic screwdriver too then that'd be a bonus! :D

Cloud9Vaping.co.uk have been good to me, so I'd like to take advantage of their 10% off January sale. I'm considering the Kicked Bolt Full Kit - Chrome starter kit;

Kicked Bolt Full Kit - Chrome - Cloud 9 Vaping

Would this satiate my need for for more? Do you have any better configuration options / recommendations? I'd be willing to use another site if there's better configurations on offer... thank you in advance! :D

brhollifield

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2013
Hampton Roads Virginia
My personal recommendation would be the VAMO V2... I just got one yesterday and it is incredible ! I have had NO issues with the spring and vaped on it straight for about an hour. It is a nice design with an easy user interface and seems incredibly sturdy and durable with many different battery configurations... I am currently running a Vivi Nova on it and am happy with the amount of vapor but I must add that I have noticed that I believe the amount of vapor is a direct relation to the TYPE juice ( PV/VG ) and the Carto/tank being used. Hope this helps, good luck.

trickxiii

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 21, 2012
St. Paul, MN
That does look like a pretty sweet kit for the money. Have you tried LR atomizers? You have to drip but they're hard to rival in terms of pure vapor production. Also, look into Low Resistance cartos and variable voltage mods. Of course with the Kick on that kit you don't have to worry too much about trying different voltage settings with different resistances.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
I wish you luck with the Vamo. Some people like it. Some people have reported problems. I don't own one, but I'm skeptic of someone who says it's fantastic, and has only owned it a few days.

How much are you willing to spend? There are other options.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, that's really helpful. :)

If I was to go for the Vamo V2 from vapeescape.co.uk, which batteries/charger/attys/tank should I get to go with it? I'd rather not drip, but a nice clear tank setup would be good. :D

Felonyruckus

Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Southern California
I'm usually a skeptic as well of people that say things are great within 1 week f purchase but, for the money, the Vamo is very good. Ultimately if you can afford it, get a Provari, the quality of materials and build are better. The consistency of the voltage from first hit on a new battery to the last hit on an old battery is going to be the same. I own both and and for the money the Vamo is excellent but, the Provari is better. My cousin and I hardly touch our Vamos. He reaches for a mechanical and if I'm looking for a nice easy mod i reach for my Provari. Get the regular size Provari with an extension and buy at least on18490/18500 battery and one 18650, get a couple of 5ml tanks and so low res cardos and a good drip tip. Chargers depends on you. Good to go for real

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread