New Saber Touch "Ghost" Edition From The Past!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon
So my wife had her best birthday ever thanks to Sir Lawrence!
The idea was "Whitesnake"
My vision was this snake which Sir Lawrence did not see while creating it.

The reality that Sir Lawrence Created is displayed in all it's glory! Honestly the picture doesn't do it justice. It's perfect!

Is Sir Lawrence amazing or what!?
We had a great party tonight and my wife could not be seen tonight without her new VV Whitesnake Saber!

That is absolutley gorgeous, sean!! :laugh: Isn't it fun to make wives happy with these little lovelies. That one is truly a masterpiece! Looking forward to the name...;)

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Well, got some bad news, and some good news on my "Ghost" bad news is my Idea didn't work out:( But the good news, there is an alternate that is WAAAYYY beyond my expectations, from the pic Sir_Lawrence sent me of it before he assembled it, I am VERY impressed to say the least!! This is going to be one Beautiful Saber:wub: I myself see it being the most beautiful in my Saber family!! Pics will come as soon as it arrives(unless Sir_Lawrence wants to send me a sneak peek photo to post:))

Last edited:

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
I'm excited to see the results! I know it is going to be stunning. Can't wait for photos!! :w00t:
From just what I saw Ace, I have to say I am blown away!! I can't stop looking at the unassembled pic Sir_Lawrence sent me, can't wait to see it done. Actually, I can't wait to see it in my hand:w00t: It shipped!! As soon as I get it, I'll post a photo(if my phone cooperates:()

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
May I Present to all you Moon Dwellers,.....
:wub:"Stormy":wub:

stormyc.jpg

She is a 5volt, Custom "Ghost" with Special cut lines and Black Carbide Texture powder coated endcaps:w00t:
Thank You soooo much for all the work you put into making this Beauty Sir_Lawrence:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread