New Saber Touch "Ghost" Edition From The Past!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon
G-2.jpg

WooHoo! :rickroll: My beautiful "light" Saber has arrived! She is a 5v HP with 6 LE turned lines, rounded nickel caps, and no drip well (Thanks Sir Lawrence). She is too gorgeous to be called Obi Wan, so I am reverting back to "Leia," the princess every little boy dreamed about. :wub:

I can't wait to surprise my princess with this lovely piece of art. And it glows nicely in the dark...:thumb:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
View attachment 122709

WooHoo! :rickroll: My beautiful "light" Saber has arrived! She is a 5v HP with 6 LE turned lines, rounded nickel caps, and no drip well (Thanks Sir Lawrence). She is too gorgeous to be called Obi Wan, so I am reverting back to "Leia," the princess every little boy dreamed about. :wub:

I can't wait to surprise my princess with this lovely piece of art. And it glows nicely in the dark...:thumb:
Great! So Glad you like it!

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon
Be VERY watchful for Storm Troopers;)

Space Ghost, Storm Troopers, glowing sabers, dark side inventing room, and flippin' Oompa Loompas!! All these hints and innuendos are making me crazy :blink:!!! I can't wait to find out what is up your sleeve. Please be soon....(lol!).

Oh, this baby is like "Crema," she's our stay at home vape! No storm troopers there. Only a couple of jawas. And an Ewok.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Space Ghost, Storm Troopers, glowing sabers, dark side inventing room, and flippin' Oompa Loompas!! All these hints and innuendos are making me crazy :blink:!!! I can't wait to find out what is up your sleeve. Please be soon....(lol!).
I got an email from Sir_Lawrence, he is trying a couple of Idea's before he shows it to me. So we are getting close Ace:w00t:
You just got to hold on to your sanity for just a "lil bit longer:laugh:

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon
I put Leia (my new "light" Saber) to work last night and, I have to say, she is the most beautiful piece in my collection. :laugh: My wife was out of town last night and she took her pink "Pearl" with her, so I put on a spare silver gooseneck, popped on the new glow-in-the-dark glass drip tip, and set her near a lamp to charge her up for a few minutes. My heart was racing when it came time to turn off the lights. Wow! :shock: She really glows brightly! She was almost bright enough to use like a glow stick. Her brightness hardly fades even after 30 minutes. In fact, she was still visibly glowing early this morning (yes, I woke up and checked on her!).:wub:

The GITD tip was also useful in the dark. I am so excited to present Leia to my sweetie tonight. She is going to be so thrilled! Also, the rounded caps are so comfortable in the hand. :thumbs:

Way to go Sir Lawrence for creating this stunningly beautiful Saber. Encore! ;)

seanluke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Hazleton, PA
So my wife had her best birthday ever thanks to Sir Lawrence!
The idea was "Whitesnake"
My vision was this snake which Sir Lawrence did not see while creating it.

The reality that Sir Lawrence Created is displayed in all it's glory! Honestly the picture doesn't do it justice. It's perfect!

Is Sir Lawrence amazing or what!?
We had a great party tonight and my wife could not be seen tonight without her new VV Whitesnake Saber!
She has not picked out a name yet but when she does I will post with her set up in the Saber Showcase!
Thank you so much Sir Lawrence and Happy Birthday To my Soul Mate! Don't know what I'd do without you!
Sent from my iPad better with AT&T using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1344064123.932267.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1344064123.932267.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 10
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1344064282.374107.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1344064282.374107.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 33

hmlessalky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Imperial, MO
Well, my 'ghost' arrived a few days back, and I can not begin to express how much I love this thing. I used it for several days before I even bothered to adjust the voltage, since I was so in awe over it. I'm thinking "Casper" for a name, since it has been nothing but friendly to me! Absolutely stunning. I see all my other VVs getting a little jealous and worried....

Excellent product Sir and crew. I will post a pic soon. Best auction win in a long time!

Salky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread