Status
Not open for further replies.

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA
Ooooooooooo. .......lol ok what do you say?

Btw thats a horrible picture you have on the wall?
lol I must be tired. Read the posts here and kept scrolling up/down looking for the horrible picture. Hmmm Marine Mom/Heart Flag, semi, Andria, rocket ridin', green/black thingamajig. Huh??? So, I re-read the comment and quote and duuurrrrrrrrr. Wake up! LOL

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
lol I must be tired. Read the posts here and kept scrolling up/down looking for the horrible picture. Hmmm Marine Mom/Heart Flag, semi, Andria, rocket ridin', green/black thingamajig. Huh??? So, I re-read the comment and quote and duuurrrrrrrrr. Wake up! LOL

Haha welcome back we missed you in reality :toast:

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas

I did exactly the same thing lol.

MissBlue

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2014
Lansdowne, PA, USA
wow, reading this thread has made me realize how LUCKY i was here with my local B & M. went in there totally green and they were EXEMPLARY. Helpful, patient with endless questions, non-pushy selling technique, spoke at a level the newby could understand, educated me with real info (which i now realize in hindsight), offered beginner-level gear that would work for me, and generally helped me immensely. although I can't afford to shop there regularly, I do pop in from time to time for something-or-other to support local small business, and help keep them in business. Another thing they do which is very much appreciated, is they will match online prices from their parent company - so if customers are savvy enough to look it up online first and ask, they will price-match their website.

sooo... since they're a vendor here on ECF... just in case they may be reading threads that mention B&M's, I gotta big up Ecigg/Delco Vapes here in Upper Darby, PA. Well done guys... we love ya. :vapor: :D

Last edited:

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
I don't test anyone. I also don't really make note of mark ups unless they're shockingly high and stand out to me as a result. If they make me comfortable, aren't telling lies, and not selling mechs and rebuildables to newbs, I'm happy. Also, if they aren't selling clones and telling people they're genuine.

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN
A new vape shop opened somewhat close to me and the only other places I have gone was online and a really rip off shop even closer. Any advice on how to know if this shop is good? Should I ask certain questions or just wing it and hope its not a rip off shop.

Lets get this thread back on track :ohmy:

Need more info...How long have you been vaping? What do you use to vape with tank battery? What are you looking to buy? How could you tell that other place was a real rip off? With that can't use that feeling or whatever to decided it the new place is good?

If your looking for juice let your taste buds figure that out for you, If you are looing for a new tank or battery post what you think you might like here at ecf for advice. I shop on line as well as my local B&M I like to support to locals if they are now too high in price,

Last edited:

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
There's one shop I like just because the owner is great to talk to. They are pricey, but I make a point to buy juice there when I can, and it's the most comfy to hang out in. It's roomy, has a pool table, and a great tasting section. The owner has an open mind, and whenever I have something new he takes an interest in it and talks shop with me. Perhaps I like him because he assumes I do know what I'm talking about, unlike many others who assume my husband does the building in the home.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
There's one shop I like just because the owner is great to talk to. They are pricey, but I make a point to buy juice there when I can, and it's the most comfy to hang out in. It's roomy, has a pool table, and a great tasting section. The owner has an open mind, and whenever I have something new he takes an interest in it and talks shop with me. Perhaps I like him because he assumes I do know what I'm talking about, unlike many others who assume my husband does the building in the home.

Same at my favorite store, though he doesn't have a pool table, dang it, too small a store -- he does have a really nice wall aquarium! :D My husband is always with me, and we both have a good time talking to the owner, who's a seriously fun guy -- but, a fun guy who totally gets that I'm the vaper, my husband is just kinda along for the ride, very pleased that I'm a vaper now instead of a smoker, but with very little knowledge about the technical aspects of any of this.

Andria

Lurch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2014
Central Florida
Congratulations! It is always nice to support a local business!

I am lucky, as I have a great B&M close by, the one that got me started vaping. Have become friends with the owner and employees and enjoy spending some time with them. I generally try to buy from them. If I want something they don't carry, I will go to the internet or another B&M.

It is also a great place to learn. I often just listen to them interacting with customers and learn as they demonstrate different equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread