hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hey there! Posting is locked in the main forum so that all posts are put in the correct section. If you choose one of the sub forums to post your review in this should be no issue!

I don’t understand. How can I post a thread for an APV device when there isn’t an APV sub forum. It was deleted. Should I post an APV review in an atomizer sub forum?

Reactions: Delilah718

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Wow...

So How Do you know if there is anyone left in a Thread? Like when you ask a Question?
    You won't know if anyone is still in the thread. Unless you hover over their user ID, where you will see the current thread they are viewing.
    Screen shot 2022-08-24 at 5.19.05 PM.png

And also, the little green icon under their use name, indicating the user is 'online'.
    Screen shot 2022-08-24 at 5.20.11 PM.png

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I'm used to the new Xenforo as I use other forums that use it. I just wish there was a "latest posts" block on the side like before. I really liked that.

You can do things like that with certain browser addons, like with the Ublock Origin ad blocker.

Just be aware that it will leave an empty space where the element was. So that may not really be to your liking. I'm just leaving the site as is for now.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hey, would you be able to let me know what you dislike? We're actively updating the site while the dust is settling, so let me know if you have any suggestions :)
    I tried logging in through Tapatalk on my phone and it’s not working.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    No. This is now exactly the same as over on VU.

Except VU is harder to use becuase of several configuration issues and really dumb and unnecessary CSS changes that they refuse to fix because "they like it",. Like not being able to highlight text you want to delete or copy/paste. :rolleyes:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Like not being able to highlight text you want to delete or copy/paste.
    Actually, on VU you can highlight text you want to delete or copy/paste same as here. On VU the highlighted text doesn't show as 'highlighted' like it is here but it most certainly does get highlighted. I do it all the time.

And, now ECF is as fast as VU has been for a long time (finally). The old code here was seriously dogging it.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread