New Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
One of my freinds and customers asked me to look at this site the other day and asked me if I had a banner...I forwarded the email to my nephew and just found time to go check it out and low and behold there I was is in BIG Letters...Im famous!!! Look at me now Ma!!!! At any rate I said I would mention it...Apparently it a ratings site that people can go and review and rate their fav liquids and PVs and whatever else ecig related...When I initially spoke to Bill about it, I mentioned that there was a whole area here that was dedicated to reviews and the like and he said he wanted to make a site purely for ratings, to be seperate and easier to navaigate..So if you have time check it out here
http://www.e-cigarette-ratings.com/

Good Luck Bill!!!!
Drew

Last edited:

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
The more I look at the site it really has a nice flow to it...Im gonna do my first mod review and put it on there!!!!
soon I hope!!.. LOL and post a link.. I wanna see the xhaler Vape!! :D
When I saw the post I thought your new site was live....
I also bookmarked and will go visit shortly!

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Okay I have one MAJOR suggestion if I may! It is VERY difficult to tell what mgs. you are ordering. On the 3 bottle deal I think the flavors are mostly 24mgs and some high volt that don't say high volt.

I have a very confused friend trying to order but can't figure out what mgs. are what. I think if mgs could be listed on drop down choices or something it may help. I know I had the same problem first time I ordered. Just my 2 cents :)

Oopss... Put in wrong thread!

Last edited:

SharpandPointy

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Taxachusetts
I noticed on the site that a few people entered the same review twice. I can only assume it was because it did not show up after submission. Since the site is just ramping up, I will remove the "Approval" process to see how it goes.

Buttercrunch,
I did not see a review entered under your name. Could you please try again??

I appreciate your patience while working out the details of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread